Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they stick around. Good to see some competition with HT.

I just ordered this too. Pics looked too good. Makes SS version look toyish.

Well,i finally got this bad boy in my possession and WOW!:yess:Everything from this figure is Hot Toys quality.I don't know how they achieved that maybe they're using the same production factory,i don't know and i don't care.The only problems,which are small ones, is the sock issue but i'm sure i can score a pair on TA and the left hand has the watch sculpted on it causing some restriction of the wrist peg bending but these are minor tiffs.SORRY for the lousy PICS. but i didn't really have a chance to futz with him but as soon as i come home from work i'm a say hello to my little friend!:lolTHIS FIGURE IS AWESOME!!:wink1:

Awesome Ceeemor, congrats! :hi5: It's great to hear that all the signs were right and that this figure has delivered. I hope every report coming in from folks receiving theirs is the same :)

Speaking with the CEO..

I wanted to increase my orders, but was unable to!! Sold out!!
It's most likely the run is finished and they are not sure if they will produce more.... May concentrate on the next figure :)

I don't know what kind of production run they had, but this is surprising isn't it, for a company to sell out of a figure just as they've come out of the factory? This is great news for BW, not so great for people who left it too late to jump on this one.

Ive only been collecting a short while, but has anyone seen this happen where a new company comes out makes an excellent figure, like this, then either the company closes or the bed fig is a bust? I'm just wondering what the odds are that BW will deliver another amazing fig in round 2.

I will put my money on another great release. They have a fantastic sculptor and painter on board in Kang, and they've obviously got their act together with all aspects of the production. I guess their increasing success will come down to their consistency and licensing decisions?

I hope they stick around. Good to see some competition with HT.

I just ordered this too. Pics looked too good. Makes SS version look toyish.

Well done in getting your order in before it was too late Ali :)

Speaking with the CEO..

I wanted to increase my orders, but was unable to!! Sold out!!
It's most likely the run is finished and they are not sure if they will produce more.... May concentrate on the next figure :)

So does this mean US retailers will not have their orders fulfilled? VikingPlayground still doesn't have a shipping date since they don't know when they're getting them.

I worry now!! :(
I cancel my PO from BBTS and PO from Vikingplayground...Ithink they order some amount the figures because they took my money from Paypal!! someone can explain this ?? :(

So does this mean US retailers will not have their orders fulfilled? VikingPlayground still doesn't have a shipping date since they don't know when they're getting them.

US retailers?? Blitzway are not officially allowed to sell in the US, Viking must of got theirs through China supplier like BBICN....

As for my comment, maybe a little misunderstanding!

All orders with dealers are fulfilled (if they pay up!). I wanted more but no more available.

And VP is reputable retailer. Id give the the benefit of the doubt. At least for now.

Will I got my order in a BBTS no email anything saying that the wont get them or that there orders where not full filled... Ill wait until I get a email that sates that before I start to :panic::panic::panic:

US retailers?? Blitzway are not officially allowed to sell in the US, Viking must of got theirs through China supplier like BBICN....

As for my comment, maybe a little misunderstanding!

All orders with dealers are fulfilled (if they pay up!). I wanted more but no more available.

so are they sold out at 'OneSixthBruce' or are they still available :monkey1

$200 seems really high for this figure, no?

Edit:
VP has only 2 left now for $170 plus ship.

Last edited:
And now just none left. Looks like $200 at BBTS is only way to go now.

At first I thought this figure looked bad because suit looked way too big, but must recent pics look very good.

Back