Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really impressive. I'm not a big Scarface fan, so it's a no go for me, but something tells me that if Blitzway continues to put out quality stuff with licenses of this caliber, they'll go from "new kid on the block" to "prodigal son" in no time.

This is really impressive. I'm not a big Scarface fan, so it's a no go for me, but something tells me that if Blitzway continues to put out quality stuff with licenses of this caliber, they'll go from "new kid on the block" to "prodigal son" in no time.

Praying for their continuing success :pray:

That's awesome man, he was hanging around for ages. Obviously the pics came out, blew everyone off the fence and there was a rush on. But I hope the fact that it's not even listed on the site anymore doesn't mean anything other than it's sold out... fingers crossed!
Dude,that's exactly what i was thinkin!:exactly:To me it's a bit odd that it's completely out of his site.I wouldn't give it much thought except for the fact that he has stuff on there that's sold out but still displayed so why not this.:dunnoI think i'm going to have to email Leong and ask him what's up.I'll keep you posted.

Just pre ordered one from bbts, I couldnt pass this up it looks great. Edit:Looks like I snagged the last one, just checked back and it's now showing sold out.

I'm really liking the magnetic shoes on the metal base plate, Im always frustrated by the stands that my HT are on, I just hope the knees are sturdy enough to hold the figure up over time...great idea though...getting really excited for this.

I have to say, I was not that excited by the original pics as I thought the head sculpt was a bit off. But these latest pics are amazing, they have absolutely nailed the likeness. I have my pre-order in with Wai Man and let me tell you, I cannot wait for this bad boy.:yess::yess::yess::yess:

but im trying to get on now and its saying my email is invalid...have to checl my email for confirmation

Back