Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like an amazing figure, a really great piece. Not my cup of tea character wise but damn did they do a good job. First company I have seen that could actually give Hot Toys a run for their money (though that might be a bit early to say). I'm looking forward to seeing reviews on the figure and what the body is like. As well as what is next on their plate.

Back up for Preorder at BBTS. Somebody please take this so I wont. Trying to cut back on figures right now :lol

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BLTZ10000&mode=retail

Well I took one as a placeholder in case abcexpress falls through for some reason.. but there are still more Tonies to be had! I did all I could Tex, but looks like you'll have to snag one as well :)

"feet not included" - I hope the pegs are compatible with the TTL shoes in the black stripe suit set...

Hey Lejuan i just got an email from Leong at ABCEXPRESS and he told me that he'll be recieving them in about 2 weeks.HE didn't give me answer for the figure being taken out of the site but my guess is that he probably sold out of pre-order and being that it's so close to release that he doesn't want any confusion with the pre-order and the in-stock price.Anyway,i paid my balance in full but i don't know if i should still hold on to my preorder at BBTS?

Hey Lejuan i just got an email from Leong at ABCEXPRESS and he told me that he'll be recieving them in about 2 weeks.HE didn't give me answer for the figure being taken out of the site but my guess is that he probably sold out of pre-order and being that it's so close to release that he doesn't want any confusion with the pre-order and the in-stock price.Anyway,i paid my balance in full but i don't know if i should still hold on to my preorder at BBTS?

:hi5: Thanks for the info CeeemOr! That is awesome news, I guess that means we can begin counting down to delivery two weeks from now. I'm keeping my PO with BBTS, I think it's pretty safe to say that they'll start shipping a lot later than abcexpress. Typically BBTS send out their stuff after we start getting the first wave of in-hand pics from buyers, so I'm not going to start getting edgy about that pre-order for a few weeks yet. I can't believe it's finally coming and that all the signs so far point to a fantastic figure. BW have nailed every aspect of their marketing and promotion - the only thing they've pulled up short on is the actual release date, but being one quarter out on your very first release is no big deal IMO. I'm impressed :)

Well if you think about it they announced this figure back in Oct. so 9 months later and we have it.That's not bad at all considering that there are co. that have been in the game longer and still can't deliver on time.

Back