Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lejuan just wanted to say thanks for the heads up that these were up for PO at bbts cant wait "to say hello to my little friend", lol

Hey Lejuan just wanted to say thanks for the heads up that these were up for PO at bbts cant wait "to say hello to my little friend", lol

:hi5: Nice one Guinness! 2011 is a tough year already to pick a favourite or most-anticipated figure, but Tony is up there :)

..still a bit nervous about the foot pegs though, hope the shoes are standard HT ankle pegs so I can swap the white suit for black :pray:

Well if you think about it they announced this figure back in Oct. so 9 months later and we have it.That's not bad at all considering that there are co. that have been in the game longer and still can't deliver on time.

Thread was started in April. . . try 16 months later, haha. And keeping in mind it will ship from China on the 15th, probably take a month to reach the US, and ship from there, so their original Q1 release date is now Q3.

And considering unlike the other 1/6 companies, this was the ONLY thing they were working on. For a bunch of industry vets, it took them over a year to put out one figure. They've got a LONG way to go yet if they're gonna make this their full time gig.

I'm just keeping it real. I'm not forgetting the months and months of people bumping this thread moaning about how long it was taking.

Why should he come with feet?? He has shoes.

I think the majority of my 1/6 figs have bootfeet rather than actual feet.

Every figure I ever bought has feet with feet pegs, socks, and included shoes or boots. Sorry but I find having no feet extremely odd.

Do these boots have pegs to attach to the body?

Plus, that's silly logic. Might as well say, "Why should he come with a body, he has a shirt and coat" :lol

First you gotta get the figure.

Then when you get the figure you get the shoes.

Then when you get the shoes the get the feet.

Thats why you gotta make your own moves.

Every figure I ever bought has feet with feet pegs, socks, and included shoes or boots. Sorry but I find having no feet extremely odd.

Do these boots have pegs to attach to the body?

Plus, that's silly logic. Might as well say, "Why should he come with a body, he has a shirt and coat" :lol

The T-800 doesn't have any feet, my Jack Sparrows don't have any feet. My Stormtrooper doesn't have any feet. My Henry Jones, Sr doesn't have any feet.

I don't recall anyone ever complaining that those figures are 'missing' feet.

If they could mold a shirt in the shape of a chest, I'm sure that would be much better than making a body each time. . . so I'm afraid your analogy is missing the point.

Thread was started in April. . . try 16 months later, haha. And keeping in mind it will ship from China on the 15th, probably take a month to reach the US, and ship from there, so their original Q1 release date is now Q3.

And considering unlike the other 1/6 companies, this was the ONLY thing they were working on. For a bunch of industry vets, it took them over a year to put out one figure. They've got a LONG way to go yet if they're gonna make this their full time gig.

I'm just keeping it real. I'm not forgetting the months and months of people bumping this thread moaning about how long it was taking.

This thread was started in April sure, but the 21st of April. If this is shipped on the 15th June then that's 14 months since this thread was created, not 16. And a company stating a release date nominates the date on when they believe the item will first ship for retail. You trying to somehow wrangle Q3 out of Q2 just because you live in the US and won't be getting your dolly before SE Asians is just plain naughty Swedish :nono

To be fair to BW, they are one quarter out on their release date, not 2. Until there is a delay that has this figure released on July 1, this will still hold true.

As for the moaning about how long it was taking, IMO this moaning was more down to the lack of a published release date than anything else. Had BW come out earlier and provided a release date, I doubt people would have been moaning about it. As much.

Also, we don't know whether this was BW's one and only figure during the past year-and-a-bit. As far as anyone knows, they might have a few projects on the go.

There are bigger and more experienced players in this game who don't manage to get a high-end product released on time and to the same quality promised by the proto pics. We know who they are. To suggest that BW 'has a LONG way to go' before they can hold up in the industry is off the mark IMO. If the final product is indeed as good as the final product pics show it to be, they've already shown up a number of companies who might lay claim to be major 1/6 players.

The bigger question is can BW sustain their initial success rather than whether they deserve a place at the high-end 1/6 table.

First you gotta get the figure.

Then when you get the figure you get the shoes.

Then when you get the shoes the get the feet.

Thats why you gotta make your own moves.

Hilarious! :goodpost: :lol

The T-800 doesn't have any feet, my Jack Sparrows don't have any feet. My Stormtrooper doesn't have any feet. My Henry Jones, Sr doesn't have any feet.

I don't recall anyone ever complaining that those figures are 'missing' feet.

If they could mold a shirt in the shape of a chest, I'm sure that would be much better than making a body each time. . . so I'm afraid your analogy is missing the point.
I'm not complaining, I simply said I found it odd that a ballpark $200 figure that has been in development for 16 months has no feet :lol

Hilarious! :goodpost: :lol

I'm not complaining, I simply said I found it odd that a ballpark $200 figure that has been in development for 16 months has no feet :lol

What, no customs on offer yet? Whoever comes up with screen-accurate Tony Montana feet is gonna be a busy boy! :lol

..and where is the Photoshop brigade? :impatient:

littlepiggies.jpg

:wave

Back