Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

Hello all! First post. I've registered here to look for ideas on what to buy for the brother who has so many figures. I know he doesn't have this one. Do you guys know where to pre-order this besides eBay?

You should nominate yourself for World's Best Brother.

Picked up a Dutch M16A1 from ebay. 24 dollars, ok price consider the figure is starting to get rare.

Now I just need to get a black stripe suit for him!

A shoot-out Tony is a pretty sure bet to follow this one - if this one ever sees the light of day that is :)

A shoot-out Tony is a pretty sure bet to follow this one - if this one ever sees the light of day that is :)

They said that about the BD T-800 from t2 after the clean version was released. And now Hot toys has movoed on to T1 so maybe there never will be a BD version. So i'm putting my own version togehter, as i did with my Cyberdyne T-800

They said that about the BD T-800 from t2 after the clean version was released. And now Hot toys has movoed on to T1 so maybe there never will be a BD version. So i'm putting my own version togehter, as i did with my Cyberdyne T-800

:clap:goodpost:

the T2 line is a huge seller. they made 2 versions of sarah connor, but they'd settle at one arnold? BD T-800 will come out. just because ht is doing t1, doesn't they aren't working on t2 anymore. BD will sell well, ht knows that.

I wish it didn't have the chair, then maybe the cost would be a good bit less. This would be a cool fig to own...

I am just discovering this company and this figure. I hope this is a sign that Hot Toys monopoly on awesome figures is coming to an end. Moar please!

the T2 line is a huge seller. they made 2 versions of sarah connor, but they'd settle at one arnold? BD T-800 will come out. just because ht is doing t1, doesn't they aren't working on t2 anymore. BD will sell well, ht knows that.

Off course its possible, but still just speculations. I do not settle with other peoples speculations. I the release a final battle version, I'll buy that and use my custom parts for something else. A M16A1 with M203 is sexy just by it self ;)

Off course its possible, but still just speculations. I do not settle with other peoples speculations. I the release a final battle version, I'll buy that and use my custom parts for something else. A M16A1 with M203 is sexy just by it self ;)

There is a difference though - HT have a gazillion licenses and can afford to spread their products out a bit, whereas Blitzway have got.... Tony Montana. If this Tony sells well, I can't see them not riding this success with a follow-up Tony.

There is a difference though - HT have a gazillion licenses and can afford to spread their products out a bit, whereas Blitzway have got.... Tony Montana. If this Tony sells well, I can't see them not riding this success with a follow-up Tony.

maybe theyll make a MA MA montana? :panic::rotfl

I'll have to go back and give this movie a watch, but I can't recall Tony wearing the white suit being anywhere near his chair. FAIL Blitzway, FAIL :lol

I'll have to go back and give this movie a watch, but I can't recall Tony wearing the white suit being anywhere near his chair. FAIL Blitzway, FAIL :lol

Me too! Can't recall a scene where he is wearing that bad-ass white suit while sitting on his throne. I only remember his dark stripe suit while snorting coke on his desk waiting to unleash his "little friend" hahaha! :lol

saw the film again couple of days ago, so i can confirm the white suit got nowhere near that chair. the white suit is still the most iconic though. it's the one used in all the promo materials, and it'll make the fig stand out in a crowd. most figs have dark/black costumes, but how many is white in our collection?

Do you guys know if BBTS price matches? They have it for $200, but Toy Square in Canada has it for $175.

saw the film again couple of days ago, so i can confirm the white suit got nowhere near that chair. the white suit is still the most iconic though. it's the one used in all the promo materials, and it'll make the fig stand out in a crowd. most figs have dark/black costumes, but how many is white in our collection?

You got a point there bro! :exactly: That white suit best remember Tony because it's used in promoting the movie! :) I just hope they would still add some additional accessories & costumes to make their first impression in the 1/6 market great! :pray:

You got a point there bro! :exactly: That white suit best remember Tony because it's used in promoting the movie! :) I just hope they would still add some additional accessories & costumes to make their first impression in the 1/6 market great! :pray:

Odds they include any extra goodies are slim to none, but it would've been a sweet marketing strategy to release their specs and then dish up some surprise extras, like say, a giant bag of coke :) All I hope for is that his figure turns out to be such a winner that we see a couple more Tonys down the line.

Do you guys know if BBTS price matches? They have it for $200, but Toy Square in Canada has it for $175.

BBTS don't price match as far as I know...

Odds they include any extra goodies are slim to none, but it would've been a sweet marketing strategy to release their specs and then dish up some surprise extras, like say, a giant bag of coke :) All I hope for is that his figure turns out to be such a winner that we see a couple more Tonys down the line.

Yup, hopefully they'll surprise us just like HT! The only downside to this is that I can't handle two or more Tony..just 1 figure of him would be enough to represent this iconic character! :)

Yup, hopefully they'll surprise us just like HT! The only downside to this is that I can't handle two or more Tony..just 1 figure of him would be enough to represent this iconic character! :)

I'm not the kind of collector to have more than one of any character on my shelf (I'm not sure what I'll do with Enterbay FoF Bruce Lee when HT Dx04 comes along) But I'm the same, I could only have one Tony on the shelf... if Blitzway do bring out another version or two I might be persuaded to bite if this one is a truly awesome figure.

Back