Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

I'm not the kind of collector to have more than one of any character on my shelf (I'm not sure what I'll do with Enterbay FoF Bruce Lee when HT Dx04 comes along) But I'm the same, I could only have one Tony on the shelf... if Blitzway do bring out another version or two I might be persuaded to bite if this one is a truly awesome figure.

Ah really? My advice is to keep it bro..that FOF is now rare, commands a high value in the market nowadays & it's a keeper but if you only want 1 BL in your collection, it's still your choice if you decide to sell it or not! :) Me too..not really sure if I can control myself to buy 1 Tony if ever they'll release another version of it..just like what happened when HT release 2 version of Mark 3..in the end, I ended up buying those 2 version. :( So I'm praying that Blitzway will only release 1 version of Tony. Actually I'm still on the fence of getting this because Enterbay will also release a Scarface next year but I decided to get this & sell it if ever Enterbay will have a better QC on Tony. :cuckoo:

I've been thinking of that one actually.. Its a bit too modern. But if i cant find a more correct one this will do.

I've been thinking of that one actually.. Its a bit too modern. But if i cant find a more correct one this will do.

Way too modern for the scarface suit... won't work at all... no luck with anything out there I don't think... you will probably have to have that made.

Or just see what Enterbay offers.

I just pre-order this one! Hopefully this new figure by Blitzway will turn out to a good one just like the QC of HT!

I just pre-order this one! Hopefully this new figure by Blitzway will turn out to a good one just like the QC of HT!

New company, 1st launch...many questions. Hopefully, they begin with a bang, and not a dud. :hi5:

New company, 1st launch...many questions. Hopefully, they begin with a bang, and not a dud. :hi5:

Yah I know it's a risk to pre-order it considering this is their first time to launch a 1/6 figure. I'm really praying that this new figure from a new company will blow as up...in a good way haha! :pray::pray::pray:

Yah I know it's a risk to pre-order it considering this is their first time to launch a 1/6 figure. I'm really praying that this new figure from a new company will blow as up...in a good way haha! :pray::pray::pray:

I took a chance, too. Heck, it looks great in promo shots. I know that means lil' when it comes to mass produced items...

But, considering there is crap out there or basically dry well when it comes to Tony Montana figures, I had to jump on the chance. Medicom is making one as well, correct? Meh -- I'll take my chance with Blitzway. Medicom is not in scale and with them, its been, "been there, done that...," for me.

I took a chance, too. Heck, it looks great in promo shots. I know that means lil' when it comes to mass produced items...

But, considering there is crap out there or basically dry well when it comes to Tony Montana figures, I had to jump on the chance. Medicom is making one as well, correct? Meh -- I'll take my chance with Blitzway. Medicom is not in scale and with them, its been, "been there, done that...," for me.

Ahh really? You too? Haha! Nice.:hi5: I'm also worried because Enterbay will also do a Scarface earlier next year. Not sure which company will do the best 1/6 Scarface out in the market & I can only handle 1 Scarface in my collection. :dunno

Ahh really? You too? Haha! Nice.:hi5: I'm also worried because Enterbay will also do a Scarface earlier next year. Not sure which company will do the best 1/6 Scarface out in the market & I can only handle 1 Scarface in my collection. :dunno

I'm sorry, yes...Enterbay is doing Scarface. Not Medicom -- my bad. Was confused. Yeah -- I'll take my chance with Blitzway. If Enetrbay's is superior, I'll just get that and part ways with the Blitzway one.

I'm sorry, yes...Enterbay is doing Scarface. Not Medicom -- my bad. Was confused. Yeah -- I'll take my chance with Blitzway. If Enetrbay's is superior, I'll just get that and part ways with the Blitzway one.

Me too..taking my chance on this new company because I have high expectation w/ korean sculptors & also because the one who will sculpt Blitzway's Scarface is also the one who sculpted the HS of HT Don Vito (Inae Kang)! :) I'll just sell it if ever I favor the product of EB next year.

Dont count on Enterbay getting their's out this side of Armageddon. I'm still waiting for Lord Godless to be released. Talk about taking the piss :( I'm guessing Blitzways will be as good as the proto IMO. They got too much riding on it not to...

Dont count on Enterbay getting their's out this side of Armageddon. I'm still waiting for Lord Godless to be released. Talk about taking the piss :( I'm guessing Blitzways will be as good as the proto IMO. They got too much riding on it not to...

I hope your right bro! :hi5: I also wish they'll surprise as w/ an extra black stripe suit, a machine gun & an alternate shouting HS to remake the final scene! :pray::pray::pray:

They got too much riding on it not to...

Good point. Their QC, attention to detail, and anything vital to succeed should and could be scrutinized before release to ensure people get blown away and they get legitimized as a real and viable option in this expensive 1/6th scale market. A lot invested in this first-release...

Back