Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

I dunno, 200+ feedback with less than 100% positive? I wouldn't trust it but thats just me.

I think it looks ok. It looks like a good match.

:lol

lol! :nana:

yeah i was gonna go w ebay but on a preorder id rather go with a reputable retailer

Well congrats then :rock

What can I say - I'm weak, I couldn't resist. Oh well, he'll look good next to my Hot Toys Don Corleone and my Xenoviper young Don Vito.

pred any pics of the young vito?

Okay, here we go... very much a work in progress, but you get the idea. (Hope this works, I've never tried uploading a photo before!)

Thats actually Kai's sculpt not Xenoviper.

Ironically i just finished mine last night. It sat unfinished and paining me for almost a year because i could not find parts to make an accurate enough outfit. I was inspired recently to think about it and i guess i had accumulated ll i needed without even me noticing. I managed with a little work to get a 95% accurate outfit for him from my spare/junk parts bin and I'm so stoked. could not be happier will post pics sometime this week in the customs forum.

Thats actually Kai's sculpt not Xenoviper.

Ironically i just finished mine last night. It sat unfinished and paining me for almost a year because i could not find parts to make an accurate enough outfit. I was inspired recently to think about it and i guess i had accumulated ll i needed without even me noticing. I managed with a little work to get a 95% accurate outfit for him from my spare/junk parts bin and I'm so stoked. could not be happier will post pics sometime this week in the customs forum.

My bad -- you're right, and apologies for the misidentification! Great headsculpt though. I'd love for someone to make a movie-acurate outfit available, I'd grab it in a heartbeat!

just ordered mine through BBTS.....yes!!

Question guys, does Blitzway really announced that they'll release another version of Scarface (Shooting scene, etc.) soon or it's just a speculation? Also, will Enterbay do their own version of Scarface too?

Question guys, does Blitzway really announced that they'll release another version of Scarface (Shooting scene, etc.) soon or it's just a speculation? Also, will Enterbay do their own version of Scarface too?

Enterbay Yes. Blitzway no announcement. I'd say more no than yes but if this does well who knows.

@Raymond Ferraro: Can you direct me to the link of that announcement by Enterbay? Yup, agree w/you on that one..hope they make the figure for just once only so that we could save some bucks otherwise we have no choice haha!

EB scarface will be around Feb 2011

@breakersrevenge: Thanks for that info bro! Uh oh, now I'm on the fence on pre-ordering Blitzway's Scarface because of this news. Of course we want the best Scarface out there hehe! What can you suggest bro? Btw, does Enterbay release a prototype pics of their Scarface?

My advice is buy this and sell it if EB makes a version that fits you better (final battle version etc), you will probably make a few bucks on it.

@breakersrevenge: Thanks for that info bro! Uh oh, now I'm on the fence on pre-ordering Blitzway's Scarface because of this news. Of course we want the best Scarface out there hehe! What can you suggest bro? Btw, does Enterbay release a prototype pics of their Scarface?

how hard is it to include the blue suit and the machine gun for the iconic 'say hello to my little friend!' moment? i rather they ditch the chair and go with the extra costume.

i know i know, they want to keep the options open for variants, it's the oldest trick in the book. but still... sometimes that habit by toymakers just pisses me off. :mad:

never a fan of enterbay(with the exception of the 1/4 bruce lee statue, of course). i thought all their 1/6 bruce lees lack... something. their godfather is bested by the ht's version. and now the guy who sculpted that ht's version is doing this scarface. so, no... i dont believe we'll see a better version from eb. just my opinion.

There are some suits on E-bay that might work. But the M16A1 with M203 launcher looks harder.. You can use an AR15 but it will not be movie accurate.

never a fan of enterbay(with the exception of the 1/4 bruce lee statue, of course). i thought all their 1/6 bruce lees lack... something. their godfather is bested by the ht's version. and now the guy who sculpted that ht's version is doing this scarface. so, no... i dont believe we'll see a better version from eb. just my opinion.

Dont forget, YJ is working at Enterbay................:D

@CyberVillain: Hmm great advice, will consider it..Thanks bro!

@cr`: True, true, they're just milking it so they could profit from it..w/c is bad for our budget instead of getting one figure from the character, we will be forced to get another one because it's variant.

@breakersrevenge: Yah, you can't count out EB because YJ has done good things for EB like Ip Man & the new GOD Bruce Lee so I'll just consider CyberVillain's suggestion. Btw, does this annoucement by EB that they're making Scarface can be seen in their website? Can you give me the link? Any prototype pics shown already?

Back