Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

Blitzway may not surprise with anything else; heck, the chair alone IMO put a stop to any other additional pieces. They are probably saying, "what else would these people want...?"

Not realy ........... unless you're referring to the cover of the movie. The end scene is most iconic and he's wearing the black pin strip suit at the end.

Not to mention putting the white suit together with the chair. WTF Blitzway? Yeah, let's get Tony in his white suit and pose him in his chair to replicate that famous scene where he is sitting in his chair wearing a black suit. :slap

I think the white suit may be more iconic overall but the end scene is by far the most iconic thing about the movie. And the point about the chair not being around when that suit was is a really good one. So in a way everyone is right. The striped suit as a alternative would be really nice.

Let's see what enterbay does in 2025.

i dont give a ____ what suit it is as long as it looks awesome!

i said i dont give a _____ what suit it is as long as it looks awesome! lol

Blitzway may not surprise with anything else; heck, the chair alone IMO put a stop to any other additional pieces. They are probably saying, "what else would these people want...?"

We want his "little frend" haha! :pray:

@Raymond Ferraro: OT, hey bro may I ask what company did that Tyler Durden (Fight Club) in your pics? Or it is a custom? :wave

:lol

:goodpost: Imagine having Tony, Vito and Michael all together in their don chairs. :panic:

I never thought I'd be a screen-accuracy nazi, but the idea of Tony sitting in his chair with his white suit... it's far from a deal-breaker for me, I'm definitely keeping my pre-order - but it just strikes me as odd that any company would offer up their first figure and not bother to get the details right.

How likely is this scenario: if Blitzway nails this figure, then look out for a dark-suit Tony with no chair - leaving fans who want the screen-accurate iconic in-chair pose to either buy this first figure AND the next one, or shop around for parted chairs or dark suits.

I think I prefer the White suit as well. when i think of Tony Montana, I think of the white suit, even if he wasnt wearing it at the end. Also, I have like 3 or 4 dark pinstripe suited figures on my display, so the White would stand out from the rest!

oh man I have this and the Tron figured both preordered but I think I will only be able to get one since they both come out at the same time. What do I do!!?

oh man I have this and the Tron figured both preordered but I think I will only be able to get one since they both come out at the same time. What do I do!!?

I you don't know the answer then I am not going to tell you.

Back