Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but was there any mention of blitzway doing an alternate version of this figure, like a black suited final shoot out version maybe?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but was there any mention of blitzway doing an alternate version of this figure, like a black suited final shoot out version maybe?

Seeing as how I've already bought a black suit I hope not :slap. If this figure becomes a hit you'd have to think BW would bring out at least one other version of Tony, and odds-on it'd be the black suit. I'd wonder what HS expression they'd use - the one they've used for this version captures just about every expression he used in that movie :lol

Yeah, I thought that as well, great choice for an expression on the headsculpt. Can look cool standing calmly or blowing someones head off!

A little late / new to the game but in hand pics of this guy look amazing. I love the magnet stand too cool...

Beyond evilbay were can you purchase within the US?

Insane video review -

PART 1 -
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1HxinMfIg&feature=BFa&list=HL1310763787&index=79"]‪BLITZWAY SCARFACE, Part 1 of 2. 1/6 scale‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

PART 2 -
[ame="https://youtu.be/FPQt-2xdiAc"]302 Found[/ame]

This crazy fool cuts his box up with his sword!!!:thud::monkey2:monkey4

Last edited:
WOW!:slapI can't believe how fast EMS shipping is!:yess:ABC sent this out on the 14th from China and now on the 15th it's here in NY!That's Fast!Looks like this bad boy will be by this week!AWESOME!:wink1:
Label/Receipt Number: EAXX XXX XXK
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:50 am on July 15, 2011.

spacer.gif
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed Through Sort Facility, July 15, 2011, 10:50 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Processed Through Sort Facility, July 14, 2011, 5:50 pm, HONG KONG, HONG KONG
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, July 14, 2011, 3:26 pm, HONG KONG

They did a pretty nice job. Thinking about picking him up now.

Wait a minute... what? I didn't even like the movie or character all that much. See what cool toys do to you!?

Well, I couldnt stand to watch the 1st review I linked to, so skipped it to the end. Then I skipped part 2 to where we actually see the figure. The 3rd video I linked to was OK so I watched from the start.
But I have to admit, I do usually like watching video reviews.:dunno

Insane video review -

PART 1 -
‪BLITZWAY SCARFACE, Part 1 of 2. 1/6 scale‬‏ - YouTube

PART 2 -
302 Found

This crazy fool cuts his box up with his sword!!!:thud::monkey2:monkey4

I did realize serial killers did YouTube collectable reviews. That or he’s REALLY embarrassed to be a collector. :lol

Anyway the figure looks freaking awesome. Great job for a first time company like Blitzway. Really looking forward to picking this guy up and seeing what they do next.

But what a dumbass cutting his box up like that......:slap

I'll admit I'll take a written review over a video. A little more thought has to be put into it when you write it. I suppose you could edit the video.
I understand we are toy collectors and that in of itself has a level of dork inherited in it, but some of the things that come out of people's mouths in these reviews.

Back