Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well being that this is a 100% licensed product, its a good sign for more to come. The others (Subway and what not) were all bootlegged/unlicensed product. We'll see more i'd say. I sure as hell hope so cuz this first release is just as good as HT's quality.

Well that's true,didn't think of that.

It should be interesting to see where they go from here as far as licenses goes.

It should be interesting to see where they go from here as far as licenses goes.

Yeah I'm excited about what there planning on next & I've not even recived this figure yet but by what were seen so far, we can all ready tell it's a bit special :)

+1 to Blitzway
-excellent product
-excellent communication

heh

what's the next item???????

"Just to inform you that your parcel of the 1:6 12" Blitzway SCARFACE
Al Pacino Action Figure has already been sent with the tracking number CP00000000HK"

:panic::panic::panic:
woohoo.gif
:panic::panic::panic:

:panic::panic::panic::hi5:
Post LOTS of pics!:exactly:

I will pics the hell outta that lowlife mofo :lol

Congrats LJ I know you've been waiting for this one especially for a long time :rock

As excited as I am about this figure, I'm just as excited that we have a new high-end figure company to keep an eye on! Provided the body holds up and they manage the QC well, Blitzway will have pulled off a pretty impressive feat - an out-of-the-park first release.

As excited as I am about this figure, I'm just as excited that we have a new high-end figure company to keep an eye on! Provided the body holds up and they manage the QC well, Blitzway will have pulled off a pretty impressive feat - an out-of-the-park first release.

Agreed, though I'm going to wait until y'all get this first batch in hand to see if everything is honkey dorey before proclaiming Blitzway a contender :lol :monkey3

Lejuan that makes 2 of us cause i just got my shipping info from ABC too!I had paid for EMS but you'll most likely get it first being that you're closer.IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH!!^_^

Excellent to see that some of you guys got your tracking info, can't wait to see some in hand pics...now back to the waiting game for me...does BBTS usually ship out late or early?

Excellent to see that some of you guys got your tracking info, can't wait to see some in hand pics...now back to the waiting game for me...does BBTS usually ship out late or early?

BBTS is well known for shipping LATE. I love using them when it comes to a figure I'm not sure about, means I can check out a lot of in-hand pics before BBTS even get it in stock - and then retain or cancel my PO accordingly :yess:

When it comes to a figure I can't wait to get though... :impatient: :gah:

BBTS is well known for shipping LATE. I love using them when it comes to a figure I'm not sure about, means I can check out a lot of in-hand pics before BBTS even get it in stock - and then retain or cancel my PO accordingly :yess:

When it comes to a figure I can't wait to get though... :impatient: :gah:

This is good to know in the future, but in the end to get him at retail and to have another company out there doing this caliber of work, I couldn't be happier!

so Lejuan, will you pose him with the white suit first or go directly on the black striped?

I do like the white suit, it's definitely the more pimpin' of Tony's outfits - but I want him in the black striped suit and seated in the chair initially. And I've got an m16 that demands a black suit :lol I hope the suit hangs ok, but if BW's tailoring leaves it for dead I might swap back to white.

Back