Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Are these companies really making any money from all these Musician based figures?
We haven't had enough examples to really know. HT did Michael Jackson figures, and a Japanese artist, but not sure how well they all did. Enterbay did an Elvis, but no follow-ups that I recall. Medicom has a few, but it's kind of an apples and oranges comparison.

It really depends on who it is for example Alice cooper I don't think has sold well..... where as Hendrix would sell a fair amount.
Problem is with Companies offering lack luster pieces like Hot toys, we need a company who want to take risks and try.

Hendrix has more of an appeal than you'd think. :lecture

Freddie's License is pretty dam hard to get hold of for figures I know Star ace tried but failed on acquiring the license.
Hendrix is licensed through Epic rights ( IE Lennon figure)

Freddie's License is pretty dam hard to get hold of for figures I know Star ace tried but failed on acquiring the license.
Hendrix is licensed through Epic rights ( IE Lennon figure)

NECA made Mercury so I imagine the license is not that hard to get...

Courtney Love signed off on Cobain being in Guitar Hero. And he was a Funko Pop. I'd love for a 1/6 company to pick up his likeness.

Hi, Owen

This is Won Choi from Blitzway.

Yes, we do confirm Jimi is under producing.

We will show it at SDCC this July and start preorder after it.

We will consider the Montrey version after this.

Thanks for the inquiry and you can send me any inquiry to this mail account.

Thanks

Won

Hi, Owen

This is Won Choi from Blitzway.

Yes, we do confirm Jimi is under producing.

We will show it at SDCC this July and start preorder after it.

We will consider the Montrey version after this.

Thanks for the inquiry and you can send me any inquiry to this mail account.

Thanks

Won

Very exciting, the Monterrey outfit would be awesome.

I’m very excited by this, been looking for a Jimi figure since I started this hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the money I'll be saving on Game of Thrones figure maybe I'll buy this.

And yeah, not enough musician figures out there. At least licensed ones. There's a slew of them is get..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

220EB1A8-030E-41CD-A262-844363BBD968.jpeg

https://youtu.be/PzARxeK3la8

Back