Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowie (any era)
Elvis Costello (circa My Aim is True)
Genesis - Peter Gabriel (Watcher in the Skies outfit and Foxtrot fox head and ball gown)
The Who (All 4 members Woodstock)

Gabriel in those outfits would look fantastic!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looks really good!

FB_IMG_1560315985255.jpg

I dig the idea of the burned guitar. There needs to be more of the guitar with a better idea of what happened to it. That may be accurate to what was left, but I think a bigger chunk of the guitar with scorched marks would be better.

I dig the idea of the burned guitar. There needs to be more of the guitar with a better idea of what happened to it. That may be accurate to what was left, but I think a bigger chunk of the guitar with scorched marks would be better.

something tells me this isn't all we'll get..... awaiting info on pre order. But it says Q4 of 2019 so gonna guess we'll see a pre order soon.

Here's my music collection

Forgot to mention awaiting Gesus/rainman Mercury set..... Prince should be here soon been a long wait due to Yunsil schedule.

View attachment 456829
View attachment 456830
View attachment 456831
View attachment 456832
View attachment 456833

For anyone that has customs created from scratch how do you go about doing so? I get the idea of finding a sculptor, painter and tailor but how do you commission something like this that is completely unique? The price has to be astronomical for a sculptor to create a head sculpt for just one figure, I would imagine.

Do you pick the body up yourself and plan out all of the dimensions to make sure the scale will be correct or do you have someone else handle that?

Kind of hard to tell how the hair looks. Is the hat affixed?

I've heard numerous stuff the hair is gonna be real apparently also a chance of a normal sculpt..... how true this is I don't know waiting for a reply from blitzway.
I'm actually gonna say the tunic is more accurate than Yunsil although bulky. :lecture

I love the half burned strat would be nice to see 2 Hendrix like they did with Lector or at least add more extra's.

Not overly a fan of the shirt under the tunic tho. Here's hoping we see a Pre order soon unlike the rest :impatient:

I've heard numerous stuff the hair is gonna be real apparently also a chance of a normal sculpt..... how true this is I don't know waiting for a reply from blitzway.
I'm actually gonna say the tunic is more accurate than Yunsil although bulky. :lecture

I love the half burned strat would be nice to see 2 Hendrix like they did with Lector or at least add more extra's.

Not overly a fan of the shirt under the tunic tho. Here's hoping we see a Pre order soon unlike the rest :impatient:

It does look a little bulky. As mentioned earlier, I hope they include the rest of the burned guitar.

For anyone that has customs created from scratch how do you go about doing so? I get the idea of finding a sculptor, painter and tailor but how do you commission something like this that is completely unique? The price has to be astronomical for a sculptor to create a head sculpt for just one figure, I would imagine.

Do you pick the body up yourself and plan out all of the dimensions to make sure the scale will be correct or do you have someone else handle that?

You should roam around the former customs section which got split into its own site here: https://customonesixth.com/index.php

Why? Are these companies really making any money from all these Musician based figures?

Back