Blitzway: Shin Getter ( Carbotix Series )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blitzway said:
Blitzway CARBOTIX Series 'Shin Getter' Coming Soon
15 November
6 PM (KST)

LlwZsle.jpg

I don't know anything this license, but I read the title as Blitzway: **** Getter

I believe this belongs more towards Anime section
Every Carbotix release so far has been posted in the Robots section. And I think it's the right thing to do, since "robot" is more relevant than "anime" here, in my opinion.

Every Carbotix release so far has been posted in the Robots section. And I think it's the right thing to do, since "robot" is more relevant than "anime" here, in my opinion.
Well Gundam, Evagelion and Mazinger All in Anime section...
And you put one of the Getter in Anime yourself.
1699396434134.png

It's your post. so....whatever...

... Erm, I was young and didn't know better. :p

Nah, there are actually Mazinger and Gundam posts filed under Robots, too, but you do have a point. It's not like it would be out of place there, of course. My own hesitation has always been there, as that thread of mine you quoted there proves. It was easier when I posted about human Evangelion characters, for instance.

But, all things considered, I still think this would garner more attention in the Robots section, because, you know, "robots!", whereas Anime encompasses things like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Berserk and such varied stuff, although I would certainly not oppose to a mod moving the thread there if they feel it's more pertinent.

... Erm, I was young and didn't know better. :p

Nah, there are actually Mazinger and Gundam posts filed under Robots, too, but you do have a point. It's not like it would be out of place there, of course. My own hesitation has always been there, as that thread of mine you quoted there proves. It was easier when I posted about human Evangelion characters, for instance.

But, all things considered, I still think this would garner more attention in the Robots section, because, you know, "robots!", whereas Anime encompasses things like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Berserk and such varied stuff, although I would certainly not oppose to a mod moving the thread there if they feel it's more pertinent.
yea if it was pilot characters it would be in anime, if it were the mechs it should be in robot. if it consists both it goes in anime. nothing wrong with this product in the robot section.

i mean we have non robots and non aliens threads in here lol.

Back