Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Female list is tougher, although not really sure why since there are a ton of great female musicians.
I might go for
Stevie Nicks
Madonna (Borderline)

Given the huge fan bases, I’m surprised no company is out there testing the waters on contemporary musicians like Gaga, Beyoncé, Bieber, etc. Maybe research shows the demographic won’t drop $200+ on high end “dolls”

Maybe now that Blitzway has KA Kim back in house AND is making music figures they will make a figure with that amazing Lennon headsculpt that she created a few years back...would be great to actually own a figure with that sculpt.

I’d have to go with:
I would love some version of Bowie, a flamboyant '70s-era Elton John, early '80s Eddie Van Halen, and maybe '80s Ozzy Osbourne and Madonna. Unfortunately, Beatles aren't going to happen I'm sure. I think they would all look great on the shelf. In terms of musicians I love, The Police would be at the top of my list, though they wouldn't necessarily look very interesting unless you went for their Synchronicity outfits. I've already got Cheungkinmen's Mercury, so that itch is scratched. But otherwise he would be near the top of my list.

Listening to Ronnie James Dio as I type. Would be another awesome figure. Particularly if he was wearing some wacky Dungeons and Dragons getup.

Luckily I've got most of my grail's here's what I have + my would likes
Hendrix
Elvis
Freddie Mercury
Ray manzarek
Purple Rain Prince ( waiting for yunsil to finish)
Jim Morrison being worked on
Eminem
Lennon

wants
Jimmy page
jean michel jarre with synths
Keith Richards
Mick Jagger
David Bowie

Last edited:
I forgot to add Mick and Keith to my list, seeing the Stones in August, can’t wait.

Would love to see your collection!

Here's my music collection

Forgot to mention awaiting Gesus/rainman Mercury set..... Prince should be here soon been a long wait due to Yunsil schedule.

62245490_2511451688866291_4381735921825873920_n.jpg
62129053_2511451612199632_4004453294326939648_n.jpg
52766849_257965375135464_2350030002122129408_n.jpg
34274554_1940162525995213_5354098912569327616_n.jpg
40192092_709912922692585_4850560743537377280_n.jpg

Luckily I've got most of my grail's here's what I have + my would likes
Hendrix
Elvis
Freddie Mercury
Ray manzarek
Purple Rain Prince ( waiting for yunsil to finish)
Jim Morrison being worked on
Eminem
Lennon

wants
Jimmy page
jean michel jarre with synths
Keith Richards
Mick Jagger
David Bowie

Great collection...hopefully the Lennon is a custom and not that M8 eyesore...it would bring down the rest of your awesome figures...

Female list is tougher, although not really sure why since there are a ton of great female musicians.
I might go for
Stevie Nicks
Madonna (Borderline)

Given the huge fan bases, I’m surprised no company is out there testing the waters on contemporary musicians like Gaga, Beyoncé, Bieber, etc. Maybe research shows the demographic won’t drop $200+ on high end “dolls”

My assumption is that the majority of people who collect high end figures are in the 30-50 age range, so a lot of more contemporary musicians wouldn’t have much appeal.

interested but what i can make out of sculpt eyes closed mouth open my be a deal breaker it would need another option

Looks good. Hope a Rolling Thunder Dylan or a Zappa is in the pipeline. I don't think I have quite the affinity with Jimi like I do with them.

I’d like KISS — original members Destroyer or Love Gun era.
The Monkees
Pat Benatar
The Spice Girls

For as much merch as Kiss does, you'd think a high quality version of them would be on the list instead of hundreds of ****** versions they've put out over the years. I'd probably be in for a nice set.

For as much merch as Kiss does, you'd think a high quality version of them would be on the list instead of hundreds of ****** versions they've put out over the years. I'd probably be in for a nice set.

So true. But Gene doesn’t care about quality as much as he cares about money.

I might go for
Stevie Nicks
Madonna (Borderline)

Damn. A Stevie Nicks from the Bella Donna era would be an insta buy.

Wife would actually display that one in the living room....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Bowie (any era)
Elvis Costello (circa My Aim is True)
Genesis - Peter Gabriel (Watcher in the Skies outfit and Foxtrot fox head and ball gown)
The Who (All 4 members Woodstock)

Back