Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic.

Attachments

• D3305CE1-81BC-47BD-8AB3-426647528FCD.jpg
    D3305CE1-81BC-47BD-8AB3-426647528FCD.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 234
Nice! If it really looks like Jimi, with quality sculpt, I'm totally in.
The Beatles, Frank Zappa or Led Zeppelin would be some that would also pique my interest.

I'd hope they work it out and this comes out. Isn't Hendrix's estate really tight on licensing and stuff like that?

The idea of musician figures would combine my two main passions and be amazing for me. However I don’t have any real interest in most of the people mentioned though.

I’m trying to think about musicians that would have even the slimmest chances of being produced and The Ramones, Green Day or Courtney Love would be holy grails for me.

Jimi Hendrix or The Beatles would be cool but I wouldn’t buy them.

P.S. I bought the Enterbay Elvis figure that was made about ten years ago for my dad. It looked terrific.

I’d have to go with:

Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Bowie (one Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane version, one Thin White Duke/Man Who Fell to Earth version)
Johnny Rotten & Sid Vicious
Peter Murphy (Bauhaus era)
Freddie Mercury

Some that would make for amazing figures, but not something I’d buy:

Marylin Manson
Angus Young
Elton John
Robert Plant & Jimmy Page
Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Steven Tyler & Joe Perry
Axl Rose & Slash

And the girls!

Bjork
Dolores O’Riordan
Sinnead O’Connor
Janis Joplin
Beth Gibbons (pretty boring figure, I know, but I love her)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The idea of musician figures would combine my two main passions and be amazing for me. However I don’t have any real interest in most of the people mentioned though.

I’m trying to think about musicians that would have even the slimmest chances of being produced and The Ramones, Green Day or Courtney Love would be holy grails for me.

Jimi Hendrix or The Beatles would be cool but I wouldn’t buy them.

P.S. I bought the Enterbay Elvis figure that was made about ten years ago for my dad. It looked terrific.

Courtney Love is a holy grail?
I dig it.

Back