Bruce Lee 1/6 Game Of Death (Star Ace)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrchris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Star Ace are getting in on the act of bruce's 50th anniversary (would have prefered an ETD) as there's a 1/4 GOD statue coming from blitzway.
comes in 2 versions standard and ltd LED base. it would appear to be suffering from the usual 'not quite Bruce' likeness as some others.and the sneaker's are incorrect (brown toe caps?? )
BGSbcnr.jpg

iDYdGFv.jpg

zX0FIs1.jpg

F2xUvfl.jpg

ALBkDhT.jpg

Promo looks decent and the likeness is pretty good. Not sure about that led base as it looks quite plasticky, also its by Star Ace :censored:

could a MOD can move this to the statue section,as i added this to the figure section by mistake.thanks :0

Yes I own the Enterbay version and it's they made the best Bruce Lee's.

The 75th anniversary had such a nice wooden base. It's spectacular....I must say.

I wish for more Bruce's but....only Enterbay did a wide variety.

If I have the story right then Shannon Lee is largely to blame. After Yulli's ETD sculpts, which were OK but not great, Hot Toys brought on Arnie Kim, ready to bust out a whole line. And Shannon withheld the rights. So all we got from Hot Toys and Arnie Kim was a single great sculpt of Bruce Lee the movie star.

Back