Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I'm on the wait list.

But I'm not too confident of it converting though, as there have been quite a lot of reports of Black Orcs arriving damaged. :slap

This is the damage to mine. :monkey2

SS_BlackOrc_Head_RHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Head_LHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Arm_Right.jpg

all down to bad packaging. :gah:

:duff
Bill

Hope it comes through for you Bill. Did SS say if they are re-making the damaged parts? I had to wait 3-4 months for my replacement Thanos Dio because of re-makes.

Hi Bosco :wave

No word for me yet, I'm afraid. :(

Christmas break would be a factor in the delay in hearing back, so I not too worried as yet.

I don't mind the wait as long as I get a replacement...even if it's a re-make. :pray:

Keeping my fingers crossed. :pray:

:duff
Bill

#428 has arrived! I'm really enjoying the PF line from LOTR. No pics yet, bestas still have to be built. I'll upload them when I can. Fantastic piece and at half the price, I'm very happy with the purchase :yess:

#428 has arrived! I'm really enjoying the PF line from LOTR. No pics yet, bestas still have to be built. I'll upload them when I can. Fantastic piece and at half the price, I'm very happy with the purchase :yess:

Congrats! It was a steal.

Just got the Ex in house yesterday, & WOW! This evil little bastard is near perfect. The pose, paint, detail, & sculpt are all top notch. Though many great pics have been posted, none do it true justice. You must see this in the flesh to truly appreciate this master work. I usually don't collect PFs, (due to the pj syndrome), but there are always exceptions, & this is truly one of them. This should easily be considered as one of the best SS releases of 2011. Pass it up (?), & you'll regret it later. Great work SS.:clap:clap:clap

Just got the Ex in house yesterday, & WOW! This evil little bastard is near perfect. The pose, paint, detail, & sculpt are all top notch. Though many great pics have been posted, none do it true justice. You must see this in the flesh to truly appreciate this master work. I usually don't collect PFs, (due to the pj syndrome), but there are always exceptions, & this is truly one of them. This should easily be considered as one of the best SS releases of 2011. Pass it up (?), & you'll regret it later. Great work SS.:clap:clap:clap

i agree,best 2011 pf IMO :clap:clap

congrats divo :yess:

My black orc replacment is on dispatched today! Only the body which i'm really afriad of damaged by not original shiiping box.

Well damn! How come I haven't heard anything on my replacement yet? Come on SSC let’s get the ball rolling here. :thud::lol:lol:lol

Back