Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing better then the baddies in the LOTR PF line......:yess:

That is completely true. I sold off just about all of my SS pieces, but if I could reacquire 1 piece that I sold, it would have to be the Uruk-Hai Berserker.

Had to sell him off due to money contraints, but would love to get him again in the future.

The baddies in this line always seem to come out Phenomenal. Looking forward to the RingWraith and Steed.

probably my favorite pf of the year. detail and paint work are top notch and i love the exclusive head sculpt.

That is completely true. I sold off just about all of my SS pieces, but if I could reacquire 1 piece that I sold, it would have to be the Uruk-Hai Berserker.

Had to sell him off due to money contraints, but would love to get him again in the future.

The baddies in this line always seem to come out Phenomenal. Looking forward to the RingWraith and Steed.

I've actually had the ex twice :slap. He is very cool, was just too generic for me since room is an issue. Hopefully, I can get a regular in the future.

Thanks Elfstone I have talked to Daniel via email as well and I have been added to the waitlist for a replacement.

Almost a month since shipping of black orc and still waiting for an answer to when the replacement is going to be done. Patience

Orc arrived in the house. I found this one to have one of the worse packaging ever. Both my heads arrived with broken tails and the horn on the arm was broken off.
The PF does look really good, I was very impressed with the armour but very disappointed it arrived with lots of damage.

my, i really really want this piece...
too bad SSC declined CC from my country >.<

Orc arrived in the house. I found this one to have one of the worse packaging ever. Both my heads arrived with broken tails and the horn on the arm was broken off.
The PF does look really good, I was very impressed with the armour but very disappointed it arrived with lots of damage.

Sorry to hear of yet another Black Orc arriving damaged. :slap

Quite a few of us here have had the same experience. :(

I myself being one. :gah:

Sad to say, Sideshow don't have a replacement for my at this moment in time. :impatient: :mad:

:duff
Bill

Sorry to hear of yet another Black Orc arriving damaged. :slap

Quite a few of us here have had the same experience. :(

I myself being one. :gah:

Sad to say, Sideshow don't have a replacement for my at this moment in time. :impatient: :mad:

Bill

Whats wrong with yours Bill?
Are you on the WL for the replacement parts?

Since i got black orc around 2 monthes ago up to nowadays i havn't received the new one yet! I keep wating till my replacement would be converted.

Anyway put your name on the waitlist

Yep I'm on the wait list.

But I'm not too confident of it converting though, as there have been quite a lot of reports of Black Orcs arriving damaged. :slap

This is the damage to mine. :monkey2

SS_BlackOrc_Head_RHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Head_LHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Arm_Right.jpg

all down to bad packaging. :gah:

Bill

Thats what happened to mine too... I need both heads and the body replaced. I might cut my losses and ask for refund now. I already asked for replacement parts but waiting to hear from SS.
I really loved the look of this piece. Even wih the broken parts he still looks freakin awesome.

I was really on the fence for this one, but I managed to get one for $165 shipped! Couldn't pass up that deal. Can't wait until it gets here :panic:. It will look great next to my new Berserker Ex that I got for Christmas :yess:

I was positive that I wasn't interested in this one based on the advance photos and the seemingly minimal difference between the alternate head sculpts. I then saw the in-hand photos and all the amazing armor detail and suddenly it was a must-have. I put my name on the waiting list for an exclusive, not expecting much, but it converted the next day. I'm extremely happy to say that it arrived with no problems whatsoever and it looks great with Lurtz, the Uruk-hai Berserker, Moria Orc and Morgul Lord PF's. I always thought I was a good-guy collector. Apparently I just like collecting everything. Bring on the new Ringwraith on Steed and Sauron PF's! However, after that, let's balance it out with the rest of The Fellowship! I want to live long enough to have them all.

I'm afraid I'm going to eat crow with Mike Tolentino since I wrote complaining that I just wasn't interested in this one. Roast crow, not such bad eating when the results are this good.

Back