Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting those bill59...They look great together! I'll have to pick up this Mordor orc to go with the Moria orc! :rock

Thanks for posting those bill59...They look great together! I'll have to pick up this Mordor orc to go with the Moria orc! :rock

You are welcome Indiana Fett :wave

Glad I could help you make up your mind.

Best of luck on picking up the Moria Orc PF...there are quite a few of them around for sale.

:duff
Bill

You are welcome Indiana Fett :wave

Glad I could help you make up your mind.

Best of luck on picking up the Moria Orc PF...there are quite a few of them around for sale.

:duff
Bill

Thanks Bill, I was actually able to get the regular Moria orc not too long ago for $155! Now I'm trying to decide if I should try to get the Mordor orc soon, or wait a little while and see if I can get him for a good price.

At the very least, I know it will be part of my eventual set-up...I have Aragorn and Legolas (just need SS to make a Gimli :pray:) and want to display the 'three hunters' together, then book-end them with some baddies (the 2 orcs and a Uruk-Hai perhaps...)

thanks, darth waller!

indiana fett, grats on the moria orc score. the mordor orc is a great piece as well and maybe my favorite pf i own atm. the detail and and paint work are just top notch. and i really dig the head sculpts. i think i would buy pretty much buy any orc that sideshow put out at this point. i'm all for a few more.

They look great together Bill :cool: My replacement BOM is on the way.Fingers crossed for a safe arrival. :pray:

Thanks Elfstone I have talked to Daniel via email as well and I have been added to the waitlist for a replacement.

Back