Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Bill :rock Did you do that Helm yourself?

Thanks Bosco, :wave

Yeah, it was an adapt of an Orc Hide Helm I picked up when I pre-ordered the Black Orc...I always had it in my head to give him a helmet.

It turned out to be quite a bit more work than I though it was going to be. :slap

Still some tweaking and retouching to do yet. :gah:

I think it works though.:yess:

:duff
Bill

#45 exclusive arrived this a.m. and...

no issues! :yess: :rock :yess: :rock

111-1.jpg

look at those eyes! flipping awesome paint work...

110-2.jpg

on the hunt...

125-3.jpg

127-1.jpg

thanks, guys!

what a great pf. the paint work, pose, detail and sculpting are just top notch. love the exclusive portrait as well. sideshow completely knocked it out of the park.

thanks guys!

:rock

looks pretty fierce, electroshock. haven't pulled the trigger on the orc helm yet.

Has anyone received there replacement for a damaged piece yet? I haven't heard from SSC in about two weeks. :cuss I will have to make a call I guess.

Chaos, they are waiting to receive replacements to mail us back. I contacted SS on last Monday and Daniel Campisi told me so.

Holy cow these two look nice together Bill! Great pictures, and I love that you have modified the Hide Helm for this statue. I don't think I have the nerve to do the same, but it looks great.

I think I will be re-arranging things to put some of the Orcs and Uruks together like this, they look great!!

Back