Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Received mine today, it looks incredible, no damages, but the only complain is, that compared to the SS photos, mine doesn't have any grass on the rock... that's pretty bad, but except this, it is amazing.

The second head looks sick!

UPS just delivered the regular version here at the office (thanks to the awesome folks at Alter Ego) and I will crack him open at home and hopefully take pictures tonight! Can't wait to get this home, but I will need to pick up a couple of additional Detolf cases before too long!

I'm sorry for you man, don't know if you can fix this, and if you return it as it is on waitlist, would be hard to get a new one.

A question, do you have the grass on the base?

I didn´t look to the grass, sorry, I was very dissappointed and just look to the broken things. I hope Sideshow will make a replacement of regular head and body. I can fix the body. but hey I payed 340 eur for a new statue not a broken one so I won´t do it.

I don´t know wether the package is not well designed or the head is poorly packaged. The googly look is not a problem now, but even If the statue is an orc I want a head with the right look.

Thanks Sectar

My case is really similar as Elfstone! My black orc only have broken on body. I'm wating for Sideshow's responce to get replacement.

i didn't purpose to get refund the money i paid for statue! don't even hope to get money back which is i paid for flawless statue not damaged thing like this.

No problem man, i understand.

I know how disappointed you are, i've been too with the bad sideshow packaging, it is something they need to improve. I hope you will be able to change what is broken, cause this statue is truly amazing as you noticed.

Sometimes SS messes up, for exemple, they sent me a commander Bly i never ordered, plus i already received it 2 mounths ago ahaha.

:(So sorry to hear that some fellow freaks have received damaged Orc statues!!!:(

I was surprised to see how much of this figure was far more fragile and dynamic than I originally guessed based on the pre-order pictures. The statue has lots of bits that are flowing or pointed away from the main body of the figure, and this has some potential for breakage, even while dusting. Be careful with this guy, and I hope that you get an answer from Sideshow quickly to work on a replacement!

sorry to see this elftone i hope SC give you a new head,the mistake is in the box desing

a few pics of my black orc of mordor

031.jpg

047-1.jpg

all the pics here :wave

https://www.mundodvd.com/showthread.php?p=2283114#post2283114

I'm surprised that his head is falling out of the styrofoam. That's the second one I've seen where it fell out. Mine was in there pretty snug.

Don't worry guys. I'm sure SS will fix you up with replacements. There's no reason you should have to fix it yourself and you shouldn't settle for a broken piece anyway.

Great pictures Dino!!

Just got mine today, and boy is this a great piece!!!! I love the flowing and aggressive feel the piece has, it really captures the essence of the evil Orcs well...I will try get some pics up once I find my SD card reader :slap

Currently displaying him next to the Moria Orc and they look great next to each other. In my eyes this is a home run by sideshow!! another great PF to an already great PF line (baring Gandalf the White and Frodo). If anyone is on the fence about this PF, all I say is go for it because you will be greatly pleased with this terrific piece

It kinda sucks not having a PF on pre-order from sideshow now :( ...or not really having one to look forward to, yeah i know there is the RWOS supposidly coming along but that posses huge questions on space and money.

How I would love a Saruman and Gimli up for pre-order...:thud:

Though the amazing new statue line is making up for the PF void :)

Though the amazing new statue line is making up for the PF void :)

Yeah the stars seem to be aligning here. I've been thinking about my strategy and why the Indy PF line is so appealing while the LOTR less so. And of course is obvious that we have no other options with the Indy line, its really PF or nothing. With LOTR though clearly the maquettes are the way to go with representation. I wouldn't be surprised if RWOS was the last PF for awhile and frankly it wouldn't phase me at all.

Back