Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format.

Agreed! Can't wait to get Aragorn and see how the production piece came out to what I saw at Comic-Con.
Apparently I am not so steadfast in my decision to pass on the maquette line. All this talk of it is making me twitch like mad.
So other than scale, money, and space.....what's holding you back? :wink1: :lol
Well, absolutely nothing. I've been such a fool! :lol

I think by the time SS gets around to producing a really solid collection of about 25-30 PF's most of us will be dead and buried or well on the way. :rip

My mind cannot comprehend a shelf of 25-30 LOTR PFs. :panic:

Apparently I am not so steadfast in my decision to pass on the maquette line. All this talk of it is making me twitch like mad.

I was as impressed with them at comic-con last year as I was anything there. For what thats worth.

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea the newsletter was going up so early. Ordered! :yess:

You gotta love the refresh button...
Mine's worn down to a nub...

refreshrefresh.gif

My main reason to cut the Maquette line was the Predator LSB's comming out.

I'll be putting in my order for the EX of this guy in a minute. :yess:

If its LOTR PF and its good = purchase.

My main reason to cut the Maquette line was the Predator LSB's coming out.

I'll be putting in my order for the EX of this guy in a minute. :yess:

I've ordered the Predator LSB as well, not fussy on 1:1 scale busts... these are the perfect size for me. Should go perfectly with my LOTR maquettes....:wink1:

I ordered but I still think I could have waited. My gut tells me this will be available cheaper on the secondary market.

Back