Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format.

Yeah see by skipping this guy, maybe i'll be ready for the RWOS by the time that hits.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl
Woods! You are killin' me today! You're on fire, brother!

I do have my moments.....occasionally. :lol

:lol I just posted one minute ago that it was the best line in any world on SF! :rock

There have definitely been some glitches within this line, particularily in the beginning, but it is my firm belief that over the past several years SS's LOTR PF line is 2nd to none in regard to consistantly producing statues of excellent quality. :clap

There have definitely been some glitches within this line, particularily in the beginning, but it is my firm belief that over the past several years SS's LOTR PF line is 2nd to none in regard to consistantly producing statues of excellent quality. :clap
:exactly: The past few years have proven its consistency in excellence. I only see the quality increasing with every piece. I will drop any line and sell any statue before I get rid of any of my LOTR PFs. I am truly in love with this line.

Thing is over the course of this line for as long as it goes I think this line will show why Sideshow is so good at the Premium Format format.

want to see in-hand pics and thoughts before i get this one

Not sure if I already said it but..... I'm all in for the EX on this guy... :yess:

I decided to drop the Maquette line and stick with the PF's.....:1-1:

and the Pred LSB's.....:lol

Thing is over the course of this line for as long as it goes I think this line will show why Sideshow is so good at the Premium Format format.

They've more than proved that to me as far LOTR goes (I haven't seen other lines in person). Loved all of them up to now, even with a few nit picks here and there.
I've said it before: PF's are the flagship pieces and we know we are getting something special, so bring on the Fellowship SS. Don't be frightened, you can do it!!!! :wink1:

Dear Valued Customer,

The preview that went up early yesterday had incorrect information listed. It has since been corrected and we apologize for any confusion. Going forward we will do our best to double check all the information released to avoid any further confusion.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks , CA 91320 USA

Did anyone else receive this email from SS?

An excellent choice. :clap The maquettes are cool, but I'd rather have the larger, mixed media figures instead.

I know we're only 3 pre-orders into the maquette line, but the quality of the sculpts so far has surpassed that of even the PF line IMO and I guarantee that trend will continue with Arwen and Gimli. Obviously it all comes down to personal preferences in regard to scale, medium, etc....but there's no way I'd ever give up the maquette line. All I can say is thankfully I don't have to choose between the two.

I wouldn't say that so fast until these items actually shipped. ;) sideshow's QC hasn't been really consistent lately.

I wouldn't say that so fast until these items actually shipped. ;) sideshow's QC hasn't been really consistent lately.

SS seems to save their QC problems for SW and Marvel....other than the Moria Orc PF issue, we've never had any problems where the LOTR licence is concerned. :lecture

Not just SW and Marvel. TMNT and Dinosauria have both had inconsistent QC where I've had to return some pieces. The LOTR maquettes are smaller, cheaper, with higher runs, that it just depends on how well the final product turns out.

Not sure if I already said it but..... I'm all in for the EX on this guy... :yess:

I decided to drop the Maquette line and stick with the PF's.....:1-1
Ditto. It wasn't an easy decision, because that line looks incredible. It's more of a 1/4 scale vs. any other scale thing... that, and lack of $$$ and space. :eek:

I know we're only 3 pre-orders into the maquette line, but the quality of the sculpts so far has surpassed that of even the PF line IMO and I guarantee that trend will continue with Arwen and Gimli. Obviously it all comes down to personal preferences in regard to scale, medium, etc....but there's no way I'd ever give up the maquette line. All I can say is thankfully I don't have to choose between the two.
LUCKY DOG!!! I toiled for months over this and finally had no choice, but to drop the maquette line. :(

I hate your guts! :gah: ;)

Back