Black and White Friday Event Link?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Last edited:
hmmmm....
Im sure it'll be on both.
but with an item that will be sold out in less than a minute. Id say its very important to know which one it will be posted on first.
but then again, they could update both pages simultaneously. Though a clear go-to spot would be much appreciated

SolidLiquidFox said:
The site will take a pounding if everything goes up at the same time.

oh so there's no set time for Neg Spidey? thought there was for red and black, so figured there might be for neg.

I recall a lot of us refreshing for over an hour last week for the Classic Spidey. Whoever here was sweating it for that long deserved to get a Spidey.

I fear today may be more of the same. Hopefully the web team (no pun intended) will post it as close to the designated time as possible.

I hope they stagger the pre-order over the 1 hour time slot starting with the white queen comiquette as that's all I want then I'm outta there

pitchin said:
I hope they stagger the pre-order over the 1 hour time slot starting with the white queen comiquette as that's all I want then I'm outta there

Same here! I'm going to the pub after work and wanted to leave at 5.30pm (UK time). I'm now staying until 6pm... well until gone 6pm so I can order! :monkey5

I want a beer!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I just did that snowglobe thingy and got a ... Stone!:monkey2
"Sorry, try to be nicer next year"...
I feel like Charley Brown here. I should have fondled the 'Mistress of the web' a little harder I think...!

SS stated the pre order is between 9 and 10 not all at 9. So, the items will be randomly put in different time frame.

TOE said:
SS stated the pre order is between 9 and 10 not all at 9. So, the items will be randomly put in different time frame.

On the B&W page it says that all items are now available for order or pre-order. :monkey2

All I keep getting is Web Site Not Responding pages. I didn't think this was going to be like a Star Wars PPO day.

Back