Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured since no one else was doing it and it's already started I'd put the Thread up this year.
Here's a Link to the Events Page for SSC SDCC 2014: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/comic-con-2014/?ref=nextopia

And of course we all know by now what the first PO of the month long event is:
3002212-king-hulk-001.jpg

So have at it, though I'm sure speculation and talk will happen in every thread I just having one thread in General section is kind of a tradition.

Last edited:
Cannot WAIT for the pics to start rolling in from all the awesome freaks here :yess:

I'm glad you started this thread, josh. I'm excited to see all the new stuff coming in!

I didn't even realize the SS online CC countdown had begun. Thus far I'm 0/3 Sideshow, but looks like HT is going to be 3/3 with their TFXs. While I would have much preferred to see all new characters from HT, their strategy is brilliant -- a very cool IM armor and resurrecting two of their most popular and sought after 1:6 figs.

From SS, I'm waiting for:
1:4 PF Marvel
1:4 PF DC
1:4 PF Star Wars
1:4 PF LotR
1:6 Star Wars

I didn't even realize the SS online CC countdown had begun. Thus far I'm 0/3 Sideshow, but looks like HT is going to be 3/3 with their TFXs. While I would have much preferred to see all new characters from HT, their strategy is brilliant -- a very cool IM armor and resurrecting two of their most popular and sought after 1:6 figs.

From SS, I'm waiting for:
1:4 PF Marvel
1:4 PF DC
1:4 PF Star Wars
1:4 PF LotR
1:6 Star Wars

I have a feeling as it goes on there's going to be more of what you're looking for. I'm figuring Lobo, Vader and Fett PF's will be PO'd during this month and maybe some Surprises.

Back