Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that the actual display for 1/6th SW is a bit weak compared to previous years... no scenery pieces, etc. Still nice to see the new non-clone based releases but I have to say I did not like the look of the proto tailoring for either of the flight suits, Bossk has way better flight suite so hoping that all gets fixed. The chest thing on the TIE fighter pilot looks giant and awkward for some reason.

I went to the SW collectibles panel and they say 3PO's eyes will light up but they did not here. R2 looks pretty cool, his lights are motion activated (they had one at the panel) and that is cool, motion once and he lights up, motion a second time and his holo-projector lights up. The biker scout is cool but I felt the bike might be more expensive than what it is worth to me. I found the Hasbro set for $60 on preview night and bought it and it looks pretty cool once set up, I am sure the SSC one will be way better but probably 10x the price for the set.

1/6 Star Wars figures are poppin' up!

10574279_10152386503874145_8500665288160480993_n.jpg

It was awesome running into alot of you guys at the Con, really wish i could have met few more of you all in person but there was so much to see this year!

Did anyone here attend Comic-Con and nab one of the GCPD promo badges, but weren't interested in keeping it?
Living on the other side of the world has its disadvantages and I was looking to buy one if someone has a spare. I'm trying to steer clear of the Ebay flippers.

Back