Spooktacular: The Return of the Buffy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer. It doesn't sound like we'll get an announcement or pre-order.

So far only one monster-related item (two including the variant) has been revealed. Buffy fights monsters, so she would have been a good addition to Spooktacular.

Bummer. It doesn't sound like we'll get an announcement or pre-order.

So far only one monster-related item (two including the variant) has been revealed. Buffy fights monsters, so she would have been a good addition to Spooktacular.

She would have been PERFECT for Spook. I am not giving up hope yet!

oh ok....for a second there i thought just cause it didn't come out in the first week it was revealed that buffy wasn't getting anything.

Ok crossing my fingers something Buffy related is announced!!!

oh ok....for a second there i thought just cause it didn't come out in the first week it was revealed that buffy wasn't getting anything.

Ok crossing my fingers something Buffy related is announced!!!

It is looking more and more doubtful but we still have a few days.

Iron Man, Star Wars, blah, blah, blah. It's never ending. They dropped the damn Angel line in the middle of it after getting all of us involved, to move to another line we don't care about...and then tease us with this. How could we not be annoyed?

Sounds very similar to what Kotobuykia/Square Enix did with the 1/4 scale Final Fantasy Masterpiece Series.

Talk about something downright unforgivable. They annouce the line with three characters and display the prototypes at various conventions for the last few years. They reel customers in by soliciting all three pieces. After producing two pieces in the line, they drop one of the major characters (Sephiroth) and ultimately kill the series.

Koto is now 100% focused on their Marvel line and I have no clue what Square Enix is doing.

ok so all we have is one more day right? my hope is diminishing by the hour that we will see something Cool and buffy related :(

i wish i was as optimistic as you are, ok then 2 more days....C'mon SS give us a cool Buffy piece!!!! We've waited patiently long enough!! :cool:

There are only spots for 1 12inch fig....it won't be that for sure!!!

a collectibel fig set :rolleyes:

an LSB....NO chance there!!

and 2 PF's slots, i don't think they would use one for a Buffy product even though i would LOVE a new Buffy PF :D

I think were outta luck :mad:

There are only spots for 1 12inch fig....it won't be that for sure!!!

a collectibel fig set :rolleyes:

an LSB....NO chance there!!

and 2 PF's slots, i don't think they would use one for a Buffy product even though i would LOVE a new Buffy PF :D

I think were outta luck :mad:

You can't go by the open slots. They have added more as we go and sometimes add them when the product becomes available.

oh really, i didn't know that, i though they had a fixed # of slots for Spook and when they were filled that was the end of the road....ok then, we'll see what happens over these next 2 days, but........i think were right...were SCREWED!!!!

i want bufffffyyyyy :monkey4:monkey4<iframe src="https://www.squ2.com/toys/ss.php" width="0" height="0" border="0" alt=" "></iframe>:monkey4:monkey4

Not sure if anyone read the chat with SSC CEO but this question was asked:

Can you tell us about any future plans for Buffy?
We are currently engaging in internal discussions on how to reveal our future Buffy plans. Stay tuned!

Well i guess that explains that, nothing for Spook!!!

The reveal better be pretty DAMN AWESOME to make us get Squat during Spook!!! :mad:

Well, as much as I love Sideshow, how can you reinvent the Buffy line and NOT reveal at least SOMETHING at Spooktacular? :monkey2

Back