Spooktacular: The Return of the Buffy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is more like it! However, there are only 2 spots for a polystone statue and Hulkbuster will take up both of those spots and they aren't making any PF's of Buffy so what would it be?

Last edited:
I thought there was an announcement Buffy was going to have a new line? Or did we all just see the photo and make that up?

You know, I still have some unresolved issues and anger with ssc about them starting an Angel line and then giving us 3 characters and then canceling. I have a lot to say to them about that, and even though I know it will have 0 affect, I feel I need to give them a piece of my mind anyways. Who starts a line and gives you 3 of the 6 core characters? Anyways, if anyone wants to add anything to the note I will send them, just pm it to me.

I just set out Angel, Cordy and Lorne and everytime I look at them I get all grrr about not seeing Gunn, Wes and Fred. And while commissions on this board are nice and all, for me do not do the trick.

Ok, rant over.

I thought there was an announcement Buffy was going to have a new line? Or did we all just see the photo and make that up?

There was an announcement but no where in that announcement did it say during Spooktacular, you guys are just assuming it's going to be during it.

Apparently I am the only one who thinks this seems logical. Dusty thinks I am wrong.

And they took down the list of licenses off that trailer, they were up there but Dusty just said they were for tags. LAME.

Last edited:
Apparently I am the only one who thinks this seems logical. Dusty thinks I am wrong.

And they took down the list of licenses off that trailer, they were up there but Dusty just said they were for tags. LAME.

Yeah, like Something said, there was a list of licenses up when you clicked on the links we posted, but now they've been taken down. :confused:

And I agree with you, Something, 100%. Why put a tag like "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" up under the list of licenses if you have no intentions on making an announcement? The Buffy line has been dead for a while (with the exception of the Electric Tiki line.) So what benefit is there to using the BTVS name if there's nothing new coming?

Because to them any attention is good. Especially adding in Buffy fans. To them...Electric tiki IS a line. So, that's enough I guess. BOO.

I would be really disappointed if there was no Buffy product, especially after the in-progress teaser pic (how long ago was that, anyways?).
I'm seriously cutting back on my collecting and I was really looking forward to the reveal, hopefully as a new focal point for me as my appreciation of the show has grown exponentially in the last year or so.
But, Spooktacular be damned, we know there's something in the pipeline.
You can't stop the signal.....

Because to them any attention is good. Especially adding in Buffy fans. To them...Electric tiki IS a line. So, that's enough I guess. BOO.

There will be something else soon, they already said a line like the Marvel comiquettes so we are getting new Buffy statues sometime, just not during Spooktacular.

Although look at the product page now. JUST because there is a slot doesn't mean more can't be added. They already added more with the 12 inch figures.

Haven't been on in a few days and totally forgot about the mystery PPo.....when i saw no buffy announcement on the Spook new products page i got seriously annoyed!! :banghead

What the Hell!!! if the whole week goes by and nothing comes of it except ANOTHER damn Iron man piece i am going to be seriously pissed!! :mad:

Haven't been on in a few days and totally forgot about the mystery PPo.....when i saw no buffy announcement on the Spook new products page i got seriously annoyed!! :banghead

What the Hell!!! if the whole week goes by and nothing comes of it except ANOTHER damn Iron man piece i am going to be seriously pissed!! :mad:

I know how you feel, I am so sick of seeing anything to do with Iron Man.

Iron Man, Star Wars, blah, blah, blah. It's never ending. They dropped the damn Angel line in the middle of it after getting all of us involved, to move to another line we don't care about...and then tease us with this. How could we not be annoyed?

Back