Darkness Exc. - SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Given the popularity of Marvel, I honestly thought that the Sentinel dio would sell out first.

Seriously - I haven't liked the overall look of an item this much in a long time.

The character design for the LoD is just fantastic, and I can't wait to have
one of these fellows on the shelf. Now to finally rent and view the movie....

choopie - I think the cat-faced Beast is slowing that one down.
I prefer the beast-faced beast, and if it had that it'd look nicer.
Might not be comic-correct, but would look nicer. Like this Beast:

Beast%20X.jpg

JS

Just ordered one a few minutes ago...must have gotten one of the last 5!

You got that right! Thanks. Had no idea it was moving so fast today...until I popped into the forum this morning!:D

Last edited:
i think the edition size is ok 500 but the regular will be also 500 till 750 not more.

glad i have the exclusive on order but like yhe sword better.

If your a fan of the film, the exclusive is a must have. The horn was a very meaningful part of the film.

WetaWork said:
If your a fan of the film, the exclusive is a must have. The horn was a very meaningful part of the film.

VERY true! For those who haven't seen Tim Curry in full Darkness mode, treat yourself this weekend and rent Legend. Heck, if you already pre-ordered the PF without seeing the film, you might as well BUY IT. What is another $15? :D

Speaking purely from my own personal asthetic, I don't like Darkness holding BOTH the staff AND a sword at the same time. He looks a bit overloaded with the stuff he is holding. So having the horn hand both simplifies and adds meaning to the display.

So for me, not only is the horn a must, it's the only way to go! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Protozaius said:
Speaking purely from my own personal asthetic, I don't like Darkness holding BOTH the staff AND a sword at the same time. He looks a bit overloaded with the stuff he is holding. So having the horn hand both simplifies and adds meaning to the display.

So for me, not only is the horn a must, it's the only way to go! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Bottom Line....having the exclusive certainly gives a person more options:dance

glad i got on this one. i didnt even think about buying the exclusive until i went to order the "LOD" and checked out the pics. after it sunk in i was overwhelmed with the coolness of the unicorn. now im considering getting the bust to go with it.:monkey5

Yup, that was pretty quick.

It makes me happy to see that Darkness was so well received.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I see the hype for this piece has gone into complete hybernation possibly proving that the ES for the exclusive should have been lower. :rolleyes:

There's no reason to stay hyped when the statue is at least 6 months away. When we get new pics at SDCC that will get people talking again.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I see the hype for this piece has gone into complete hybernation possibly proving that the ES for the exclusive should have been lower. :rolleyes:
I think the hype for the piece prompted everyone to go out and watch Legend again/for the first time. The rest is history. ;) :lol

Back