Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the older 10th Doctor so it's out already. big Choef posted on their Facebook page that the new 10th and 12th Doctors are on track to arrive in their warehouse by the end of the month.

Shot of both with my Tardis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1452600174.225748.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1452600174.225748.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 231
^ Nice! :lol Love that pic! :) The ones in your sig link are really good too!! :lol :clap
Thank you very much, glad you liked it ;)
On my page, if you go to the links in the upper right corner, that say "Doctor Who Comics", "Star Trek Comics" etc., underneath are lists with links to all the pictures of that fandom. Enjoy!

Hey guys. I was wondering here. What's the difference between this version and the "day of the doctor version"?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Different colour/patterned tie.

No, really, that's it. Oh, and I think the shirt is a slightly darker blue as well.

Limited to 200 pieces, and sold exclusively only at the big 50th Anniversary Doctor Who convention (though a few extras were later sold on Big Chief's site after the event, I think).

Honestly, not really worth the bother, and certainly not worth paying premium after market prices for, at least in my opinion.

Different colour/patterned tie.

No, really, that's it. Oh, and I think the shirt is a slightly darker blue as well.

Limited to 200 pieces, and sold exclusively only at the big 50th Anniversary Doctor Who convention (though a few extras were later sold on Big Chief's site after the event, I think).

Honestly, not really worth the bother, and certainly not worth paying premium after market prices for, at least in my opinion.

Thank you for the explanation. I just received my signed version of Tennant. I'm very happy with the figure! [emoji4]

d2d4db41b7f18d4dd13fa2f3b8d8a164.jpg

What you want is the 10th Doctor in his Jim Jams...

Hahaha

lol....very nice photo!!

Do you know if BCS will sell those pijamas separately? It came with the 10th Tardis, right?

So far, I think that all incentives have been made available separately .
I think that the complete kit will be put on sale some time after Rose is released.

Hey guys, my 10th doctor came with a paint fault on the chin. I saw a youtube video and the guy mentioned the same thing regarding his figure.

I was wondering if this is a common issue with this guy, like a factory quality control problem.

Here's a pic taken of the youtube video.

b4997b068eaa36442a0a2dd65a4be234.jpg

Back