Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't done it for 10, but for other figures I take the shirt off too, put the shirt in the jacket and then put them on. Sleeves aren't a problem then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. That works.
I dis the two Joker coats at same time after moving away from the shirt n tie look.
Still not opened yet!! I took it out a the shipper but thats as far as I got.

Yup. That works.
I dis the two Joker coats at same time after moving away from the shirt n tie look.
Still not opened yet!! I took it out a the shipper but thats as far as I got.

Enjoy. Taking this figure out of the box is a very sweet feeling.

Glad I wasn't the only one to have problems with the coat, but yeah, it does look better without the coat iMHO.

295u460.jpg

Yes, opening this was very, very cool. That head sculpt is amazing.
The photos haven't done this much justice at all.
I haven't taken the coat off yet but I will, probably tomorrow. This figure has instantly become my favorite in the collection. Tom is good, this is superb.
The coat isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It always looks thicker than it should, but in reality it's not!
I'm having fun with messing with the two CO 10s. I rebuilt my space suit Doctor onto an HT TT, and it feels like a much better figure, obviously. It holds poses better as well.
Right, it's here now, and I am very pleased with it.
Time to watch that 50th Anniversary bluray now (again) .. Yay!

I like the 10 with the jacket and his reading glasses....so freakin classic for a super hero. I would prefer another figure or the blue suit 10 if its true, to display without the coat.

I'd like to display ten with his glasses but I'm a little worried that the paint might come off onto the Tennant HS. I haven't read any reports of this happening but I would hate it to do so.

Thanks. If I don't hear any reports of it in a month or so then I'll stick mine on Tennant.

Got to say, I love playing with this figure (ie reposing it, not pointing it at imaginary baddies and making 'peow, peow' noises!). Does anyone know when Sherlock is going to be released? I'm getting antsy for more BCS goodness, and I know some people here correspond with BC.

So I paid off the balance on my 10th Doctor a week ago now (with shipping added) and it still hasn't shipped yet, nor have I gotten any sort of payment confirmation other than the Paypal receipt. I'm wondering if you guys know from experience with Big Chief Studios whether or not this is normal, or should I contact them?

So I paid off the balance on my 10th Doctor a week ago now (with shipping added) and it still hasn't shipped yet, nor have I gotten any sort of payment confirmation other than the Paypal receipt. I'm wondering if you guys know from experience with Big Chief Studios whether or not this is normal, or should I contact them?

This sounds familiar to me....Make sure you are properly registered with BC....I preordered 10 months ago and I got mines last year prior to Christmas but prior to that I had to go on the site and re-register as I believe they were undergoing website updates...My advice is just try and contact them to the best of your ability with your paypay confirmation if the registration doesn't work...BC has been pretty classy so I dont think you should worry.

This sounds familiar to me....Make sure you are properly registered with BC....I preordered 10 months ago and I got mines last year prior to Christmas but prior to that I had to go on the site and re-register as I believe they were undergoing website updates...My advice is just try and contact them to the best of your ability with your paypay confirmation if the registration doesn't work...BC has been pretty classy so I dont think you should worry.

Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll contact them tomorrow then. I saw that thing on their site about re-activating your account, which I did, but after I had already paid off my balance.

Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll contact them tomorrow then. I saw that thing on their site about re-activating your account, which I did, but after I had already paid off my balance.

Also if you have an earthlink.net email address - you'll never see emails from BCS. It's an earthlink problem, not BCS's.

Started work on my 10th Doctor display, with the excellent BC figure as the centerpiece.

2z69x5x.jpg

Nice work DVD1, it's like an altar! That Tardis is brilliant, the internal light makes it the best CO have done (although the First Doctor Tardis looks pretty fantastic too). Can I suggest a CO Tardis console might be a nice addition?

Back