Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And too much money. :rotfl

exactly.gif

You know how kiddies are with daddy's credit card. They ask to buy an action figure and before you know it, they spent all the money on one figure. :lol

I think it was on Doctor Who Toys' forums that once BC's Tennant sold out, someone put a CO one up for sale with an asking price of £120. No idea if anyone bought that.

Looking at this picture, aside from Tennant, all the other CO 12 inch figures still look pretty good. The tailoring on them is actually pretty marvelous.

seriesthree12inch.jpg

Looking at this picture, aside from Tennant, all the other CO 12 inch figures still look pretty good. The tailoring on them is actually pretty marvelous.

seriesthree12inch.jpg

Considering when they came out and for the price, I'd say these are still pretty good figures. A much cheaper alternative to Big Chief, for those who can't or aren't willing to spend the money.

They were a great bargain, and they're still good enough to display alongside modern figures.

We may never see another 12" Martha, but I'm comfortable displaying that one. And the aliens are perfect for what they are.

I got all of these in the day, and they stand up well in a collection of HT 1:6 figures... Well, the Doctor looks like he does. His suit is a bit clunky, but he was a mass market 15 quid figure. Saying that, the DALEK hybrid suit is very good, and looks as good as any suit ona HT figure.
Sculpts on the Rhino (Judoon) and Cat are outstanding, with paint aps to match.
The whole set is great.
With more thinking done, a Cyberman done in metal, or matalized ( is that a real word ?) plastic would be nice. Give it a reflective shiny surface.
On the whole tho, nothing to complain about,and my Doctor in a spacesuit is standing up, and holding his own alongside the 1000% more expensive BC 11 th Doctor.

Ok. Sorry to be THAT GUY. But, I want to make sure I did this right and I know writing to BC won't get me anywhere...

I added combined shipping to one of the two figures.
I then paid for one order and then the other.
I got confirmation emails from PayPal.
My two orders now show as 0.00 balance for each, one of which has a 30 pound "combined shipping" charge added to it.
Am I all set? Is there another step?

Yo... A Cyber leader! I must have missed that. I got all the rest of the CO 1:6 figures but not the leader. I must now go hunt him out !

Yo... A Cyber leader! I must have missed that. I got all the rest of the CO 1:6 figures but not the leader. I must now go hunt him out !

I have him. The only ones I missed are the Blue 10, space-suit 10, and the overcoat. (As far as I know. There always seems to be one more of those guys...)

That's a good point. I just jumped into the bay, and leader is there from 99p up to 20 quid.

I don't use ebay myself, but I might get my dad to sort one out at some point in time.

Ok. Sorry to be THAT GUY. But, I want to make sure I did this right and I know writing to BC won't get me anywhere...

I added combined shipping to one of the two figures.
I then paid for one order and then the other.
I got confirmation emails from PayPal.
My two orders now show as 0.00 balance for each, one of which has a 30 pound "combined shipping" charge added to it.
Am I all set? Is there another step?

Nope, you've done it all. Now all you can do is wait.

I got all the CO figures except the blue suit version. I bought the Dragon overcoat to put on my 10. I can't wait to get them out of storage and put with my collection once I'm settled into the new place. I still think the Clockword Droid, in particular, is amazing.

I finally got my DHL notice. The tracking number does not appear to work, however. I don't care as long as I get this tomorrow. :p

I have him. The only ones I missed are the Blue 10, space-suit 10, and the overcoat. (As far as I know. There always seems to be one more of those guys...)

There was never an overcoat, that was just on the prototype glimpsed on the Jonathan Ross show back in 2006.

The cyber leader is very cool - it has a removable C on its chest, just like the 5" version.

There are also two Cybermen - one with a wrist gun, one without.

I just sold duplicates of my CO 12" and they went for a song. I have to agree that the Cybermen and Clockwork man are the best - the Ood just needs a paint job and a light in his ball to be great. Judon is cool too.

Back