Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But now you can't go zoom zoom zoom all over the sitting room! I have one of those too, but will be chuckng it out as it overwhelms my poor little Doctor. The kids and I have had our money's worth out of it, though.

I need to send payment for 10!!! I'd love a Weeping Angel but no joints needs sculpted arms etc I don't to see Macarana stop motion videos on YouTube!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So is this shipping from the 12th or is that just the deadline for payment? Because if its just the deadline then this might be shipping now. People might get this tomorrow. I might get this tomorrow...

:yess:

I would like to know as well. I feel like the shipping of these figures has been left a bit vague for those of is who have paid + shipping on these.

I wonder if we'll get a shipping confirmation this time. Last time I got nothing, just appeared on my doorstep.

So is this shipping from the 12th or is that just the deadline for payment? Because if its just the deadline then this might be shipping now. People might get this tomorrow. I might get this tomorrow...

:yess:

From everything they've said, that's just the deadline.

They've said this before on FB to someone:

" I don't know if you have seen any of the posts on here but we have mentioned a number of times that we will be shipping out the second week of December when the figures arrive, so next week all being well. Checked with shipper today and they are booked on to a flight for tomorrow, they will get back to us tomorrow with a schedule for delivery to us. Thanks, BCS"

The tomorrow mentioned would have been the 4th of December as that was posted on the 3rd.

While it's still vague, they will be shipping this week. Most likely on the 13th but could be sooner. But still, this week.

Unless all of them got lost in the air...

EARTHLINK.NET HATES DOCTOR WHO!

Thanks to the good folks at BCS and an alternate email address, finally figured out that all their responses to me were bouncing. Thanks Earthlink!:mad:

I get some security certificate warning when I look at this thread on my phone. It says "This certificate isn't from a trusted authority". It lists the link to the BCS web site.

That might be the reason some people aren't getting emails from them. Just a thought.

From everything they've said, that's just the deadline.

They've said this before on FB to someone:

The tomorrow mentioned would have been the 4th of December as that was posted on the 3rd.

While it's still vague, they will be shipping this week. Most likely on the 13th but could be sooner. But still, this week.

Unless all of them got lost in the air...

So my suggestion of 'after the 12th' was pretty much spot on then...:dunno

Tennant by Saturday! Tennant by Saturday!

pray.gif

Made my payment, anyone had an email confirming payment has been received by Big Chief or that the status of your order has changed from processing to paid?

Nope. And to be honest, I don't expect to know anything about my specific order until it shows up here at my office. :lol

I think I remember reading that they are shipping to America via Fedex so perhaps we will get tracking info, but I am just going to assume that I won't. :lol

Made my payment, anyone had an email confirming payment has been received by Big Chief or that the status of your order has changed from processing to paid?

I have this on my account page....

...It does not say when it's shipping but it does confirm that I have paid my full total, including my P+P, it at least confirms that they know it.

Back