Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:

Soon it'll be in my greedy grabby hands. Can't wait for them.

Question, have we seen the autograph plaques for Tennant and Tom Baker yet?

This is David's..

1040531_10152428941346002_478336544_o.jpg

...and this is Tom with his figure with its plaque...I think that this is when Tony Leetham took them over to Tom so he could sign them all...

For those of us with Sherlock leanings, the plaques signed by Benedict and Martin are both up too.

Last edited:
FYI: I haven't received any shipping updates directly from Big Chief. The only reason I know my figures are on their way is due to a call I received from Fed-Ex this morning confirming my ship to address.

I'm guessing most of us that completed our payments in time for the Christmas cut off will have their figures in hand without any emailed ship confirmation. According to the BCS website my orders status still says processing and I'm not expecting that to change any time soon.

FYI: I haven't received any shipping updates directly from Big Chief. The only reason I know my figures are on their way is due to a call I received from Fed-Ex this morning confirming my ship to address.

I'm guessing most of us that completed our payments in time for the Christmas cut off will have their figures in hand without any emailed ship confirmation. According to the BCS website my orders status still says processing and I'm not expecting that to change any time soon.

Good to know. Are you UK/US/ or other?

:lol

That reminds me of when I lived in the Philippines and random people would ask me if I knew "Jennifer from America". :lol

:lol

That reminds me of when I lived in the Philippines and random people would ask me if I knew "Jennifer from America". :lol

When we got married in Las Vegas, a fellow heard my accent and as friendly as you like (like the vast majority of Americans) shook my hand and asked me if I knew '...a Mrs Harris in Blackpool?'

It was innocently funny and charming.

well... here is a doozy.

I'm still making payments on my 4th doctor, and my 10th.

but due to BCS's automated system, they got shipped out already. I've only paid for each one 1/2way.

They're asking me to pay off what I owe in full, but they're no way. I'm probobly even going to have to cancel a sideshow order or two this month.

YAY december.

Not sure what to do here :lol

I mean the ******* thing to do would be to tell them Well, live and learn, and not pay at all.

Not my style. I even got them to streatch my remaining payments to the end of feb originaly ( then they offered that to everyone a few days later :lol )

I guess i can just tell them I'll keep paying it down as I'd originaly planned... just don't want to get blacklisted or anything like that :lol

They sent me an Email?
Dear <Redacted>,

Order Number: **** and ****

We have discovered that you have selected and set up your shipping, but with out actually paying for the balance and/or shipping of your figure/s. The shipping should not actually be set up until a time when you are ready to pay.

Unfortunately our system flags up orders that have set up the shipping, as ready to ship and your figure/s has/have been sent out in our first consignment of packages today. Please can you make your balance and shipping payment, as your figure will arrive very soon?

Kind regards,

Tony
BIG Chief Studios

Back