Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A break from griping! Nah. Never gonna happen. Hahaha!
I'll start. Hmmmm, something nice? Nah. Nothing comes to mind!!

A break from griping! Nah. Never gonna happen. Hahaha!
I'll start. Hmmmm, something nice? Nah. Nothing comes to mind!!

Well, I tried. Okay, you're right, we can't do it.

Did you see that Hartnell head they showed at ExCel? Worst paint job ever! They didn't even paint his eyes in!

I know. Dreadful. Looked like they just got a lump of plasticine and put something together and then gave up. Haha!

No thought went into that body at all. You could see through it, that they just didn't even try. And don't get me started on the tailoring. Call that screen accurate!! Looks nothing like what we saw on TV.

Not really related but.. Have a 5 inch figure with two heads.

B5926_X01.jpg

B5926.jpg

one of my personal favorites.

Hoping we get to see MORe of McGann in the new season.

also hoping we get his other two looks as well from BCS.

8thdoc.jpg

He was also the incarnation of the doctor who existed the longest ( He was this doctor for close to 600 years)

and he was also the "comic book" doctor :D

BHjrfebCQAArGVW.jpg-large.jpeg

I will be buying two.

I'll use the McGann head on the extra McGann body I own. and I'll use the extra Eccleston head I have on the War Doctor body. Woo hoo. :woo

That came from left field.
Ordering two from FP.
After leaving all my CO toys packaged for years, I decided on Sunday to open them. They take up an entire room as they are. Once opened I will display them on some shelving units.
This new release is a breath of fresh air for me with CO, after they went down that nasty 3 3/4" route.

It's a good sign.
I really do not like those smaller figures at all.
I just ordered this Other Doctor, and Ace ( I wasn't aware they'd released that ). Thus brings my CO collection back up to 100% complete.

Seems like the shirt and tie are gonna need some futtzing to get looking straight. Other then that, looks amazing. Can't wait to get it and the 4th.

Back