Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the second report of a dodgy likeness on the Tom figure. I think I'm gonna wait til I see more in hand pics before I pull the trigger. I wasn't entirely convinced from that video review I saw.

Yeah, everything looks amazing. I do think the tie area looks a tiny bit bulky there, but I'm sure it'l be fine with a little more futzing! Very excited!

Email reminder:
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED YOUR BALANCE & SHIPPING PAYMENT YOU MAY DISCARD THIS EMAIL

Dear customer,

We have received payments from a number of customers, who have remitted their outstanding balance only.

Please note that shipping must be paid before we can ship your figure(s) out to you.

We are now able to offer lower shipping rates, faster transit times, priority shipping and order tracking.

In addition we are also able to offer Combined Shipping for up to 4 items per consignment. At this time combined shipping is available by product type only, i.e 1:6 Scale Figures or Dynamix Figurines, not a combination of each.

For full details on how to add and pay for standard or combined shipping please click here.

If you have any questions please email [email protected]

Thank you

The BIG Chief Team

What guys are you sending your emails to? I use [email protected] with zero luck. I'm not trying to whine or be a big old meany about Big Chief. But the simple fact of the matter is that I asked about a wait list back in April, never heard back, and still haven't heard back after emailing them again and posting on their Facebook. Another user told me they DO have one, so I'm rather interested to see if I'm on it, given my April message.

I've always gotten quick and nice responses. Once sent an email at 11PM and got one back around midnight.

Well, I haven't been able to update my account still - fill in the form and that "email has been sent" isn't getting through despite my having disabled all spam protection that I have.

No doctors for me I guess - but I do have several offers of big money from Nigeria...

I wonder if it is your ISP. I am using a yahoo mail account. Most everyone seems to be getting responses so I am wondering if that is the common thread.

I've gotten numerous replies from them before, so I imagine my emails are still going through as usual.

SlytherinPride did you provide your full contact info, like address and all that in your email?

i think your on the list, i really do. i asked about a reg 10 via a cancellation recently on facebook and they asked if i wanted to be on wait list and to provide full contact info, i did, and then havent heard anything again so i imagine like you im on it and no news for now is good news kinda thing.

im guessing they will contact those on the wait list that can score one soon(like before Dec 12th). if i hear anything i will let you know. :)

Nope. Just asked if there WAS a list back in April, because if so I wanted to be on it. So all they would have is my email address and name. I never got a response, so I initially assumed there wasn't one. Someone on Facebook told me otherwise, so I was pretty bummed. Because at this point I'm sure it's a mile long.

I dunno. I'm starting to care less at this point... It is what it is, I suppose.

Last edited:
i think your on it, i do. i dont think there is any confirmation or reply that your on it. But if you asked then they add you etc.

good luck!

Back