Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUCCESS!!

One of the reset emails finally showed up! Once I had that, setting up the account was a quick breeze, and Ten is paid for. And all is well!

Well, almost. No sign of my order for Sherlock & Watson. But I figure we've got some time to sort that out.

I'd imagine they'd start shipping out ASAP. Makes sense, it'll be easier on them to do it a bit at a time, rather than all in one go.

So have they received their consignment or are they still waiting for it to come in?

And... I'm no good at posting pictures but when mine arrives I really want to, using, um, an external picture-type web page. Could anyone tell me what I need to do?

(I sound like Marcus Brody in 'Last Crusade' saying 'can anyone here speak English?').

So have they received their consignment or are they still waiting for it to come in?

And... I'm no good at posting pictures but when mine arrives I really want to, using, um, an external picture-type web page. Could anyone tell me what I need to do?

(I sound like Marcus Brody in 'Last Crusade' saying 'can anyone here speak English?').

Register on Photobucket or ImageShack. Those are two that I have used. Of the two I prefer Photobucket, but that's just me. You upload from your computer, create individual different folders to hold photos on specific subjects eg, I have a folder called "Action Figures" where I upload...yep, you guessed it! It really is very easy Cappy. PM me if a run through is required.

Tinypic is way better than both Photobucket and ImageShack. I don't think you even need to register there.

Tinypic is way better than both Photobucket and ImageShack. I don't think you even need to register there.

Thanks Xeno, never heard of that one so I will check it out. :hi5:

Edit...

zkre4g.jpg

Yep, tinypic is the easiest so far!

Trying tinypic now as I've never had any success here with the others.

Well, that didn't work either.

Third time no luck.

I press the forum option, it uploads. I select the forum link, and paste input in the manage attachment area and upload ... I get invalid file !

20ax9ah.jpg

After all these years..... Doh!!!
I've been going through the URL option in manage attachments on forums.

Last edited:
Cheers.
Went back.
I add the link IN the main body. I was using the manage attachment option.

I feel silly :rotfl

Trying tinypic now as I've never had any success here with the others.

Well, that didn't work either.

Third time no luck.

I press the forum option, it uploads. I select the forum link, and paste input in the manage attachment area and upload ... I get invalid file !

Tinypic...

1) click the 'Upload Images & Videos' button
2) click 'Choose File' and it opens your 'My Pictures' file on your computer...click on a picture and click 'Open'
3) the name of the file should now appear next to the 'Choose File' button.
4) click the big green 'UPLOAD NOW' box.
5) the words... 'Uploading... Please Wait' should now appear.
6) after it has done this, there will be a series of links now on the screen, right click to highlight then right click to 'copy' the 'Direct Link For Layouts' link.
7) with that link saved, you'd post this on this forum by clicking open the little postcard icon and pasting the link into that little dialogue box that opens...it will show the 'https://' prefix but just delete that and paste the new link info in.
8) click 'OK' and hey Presto!!!

2v9drup.png

My son with Sarah Wayne Callies from Walking Dead.

Wow... I ask a question, come back after a few hours and find easy to follow tutorials flying out at me! Thanks guys:clap:clap

Just finished paying the balance on 10 and 4 and dry heaved a little. Total of about $500 for both shipped to USA. Not cool.

Is there supposed to be a separate shipping charge? I only ordered the 10th doctor and the shipping showed up as $0. I'm not going to be happy if this gets held up because the website didn't add shipping correctly.

Back