Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they'll unveil a preview of the Hartnell figure at the show? There would never be a better time to preview what would ordinarily be seen as a very niche item...

Wonder if they'll unveil a preview of the Hartnell figure at the show? There would never be a better time to preview what would ordinarily be seen as a very niche item...

This was my hope. The lack of any Hartnell updates is a bit nerve-wracking, but I'm hoping they were just saving it for this!

I realised after watching An Adventure in Time and Space last night - (and OMG wasn't that amazing) - that the dealbreaker with me for Hartnell is if they issue him with the hat, scarf and cloak.

I'm expecting great things with the likeness, Hartnell's face is so chiselled and angular that it should be a sculptor's dream.

Do you mean if he doesn't come with the hat and scarf and jacket, you wont' get him? I really am hoping he comes with it all!

They are at the Celebration show manning their booth and have announced that they won't be able to address any concerns until after Tuesday.

Hopefully you can figure it out... you have until December 4 to get it sorted out before your order is affected.

It's not a matter of me figuring it out. I'm locked out of the site, and their password reset isn't sending emails to my address. Nothing I can do on my end. So I hope they notice my troubles before the Dec. 4 deadline.

It's odd, it worked perfectly for me and a lot of others. Maybe check your spam? Maybe they got automatically deleted?

It's odd, it worked perfectly for me and a lot of others. Maybe check your spam? Maybe they got automatically deleted?

It's not a matter of me figuring it out. I'm locked out of the site, and their password reset isn't sending emails to my address. Nothing I can do on my end. So I hope they notice my troubles before the Dec. 4 deadline.

Same here asked for a reset sends it doesn't work then request a code from them it never shows up checked spam folders etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Do you mean if he doesn't come with the hat and scarf and jacket, you wont' get him? I really am hoping he comes with it all!

I will only get him if he comes with it all.

I really hope that after the Show BC sort out the whole payment thing and just send out a bunch of Paypal invoices. I've been waiting all week for an email from them; I appreciate they're busy this week and that's fine but next week I would really appreciate the chance to pay for this figure without any anxiety or irritation.

All the talk of spam folders makes me nervous too - BC still have my old email address (because it's my paypal address) but I've since moved to gmail because my old email address has a lot of bugs and wouldn't allow me to check my spam folder.

I fully expect a hartnell to come with a hat, a scarf. The cape he wears. A cane. The hand should have a great ring on them. What other accessories? The Sensorite gun would be great. Maybe a bone or a skull.

That should be the exclusive. A black and white version of the First Doctor. That would get my vote, and my money.

Using a hotmail/outlook email address? They're known for not recieving mails like that.

No, really, its a gmail address, I check my spam folders, am not an old person who doesn't know how to use computers or the internet. This is entirely something glitching out on BC's end and if they want more of my money, they need to fix it.

Just posted on the BCS facebook page:

We just wanted to let you know that whilst we are busy at the 50th Celebration event, our web guy is busily completing merging the accounts and adding functionality to the orders page within the accounts.

We are taking a little more time to try and get things in place for a smoother process for you all to complete your balances plus shipping costs.

Thank you for bearing with us. We really do appreciate your patience and understand that it has been frustrating for you.

Thanks
BCS

Back