Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main differences are the lighter brown inside the blue designs, and the blue shades aren't as smooth and the thickness of the fabric used for the blue is a bit less. The inside is also red though.

tie+montage.JPG

that latest pic is a daleks vision of the 10th doc yeah?

oh jeebus if thats them hinting at a eventual 1/6 dalek i will be very stoked. :)

Thread reopened.

Keep the discussion on this great looking figure, if you like it great! If you don't then that's fine too.

If you don't agree with what someone says, either pro or con, then be constructive in your criticism. There's no reason to troll. None.

We're all adults, or at least we're supposed to be.

We're all here to enjoy the hobby of collecting and share with other like-minded collectors. Enjoy.

Thanks for re-opening the thread DS, without it I wouldn't have realised that 10 was coming up for pre-order, and I'd hate to miss out especially with the low production run.

Only about two more weeks to go for pre-order! I REALLY hope it won't be too much longer after pre-orders before it's released. Q2 would be awesome. :D

Thanks for reopening the thread Snoop.

In truth, if it is further into 2013 it would be better for me. We have 2 big meet-and-greet/signing events to go to this year so if it does turn out to be much later I would not complain too much.

I am very glad that he is coming, it would be an interesting side-by-side with him and the Character Options figure. It might be an obvious win for the BCS but still an interesting idea.

The 10 that comes with the 11 Doctors set is amazing.

I think Daron meant the 12" CO figure. But yes, that's a great sculpt, also available on the End of Time 5" figure. I just wish they'd sculpted him a new suit too, that sculpt was really showing its age by the end - he looked fat!

Say what you want about CO, their sculpts are awesome. Especially End of Time 10 (with the wounds, he's great) and any with glasses. The aged Doctor is also brilliantly done, keeping the old look and it's recognizable as David Tennant. And they even took the time for a newly sculpted suit.

I have him standing by the TARDIS, with 11 standing in it.
That sculpt is ok, and at the time seemed pretty good. The suit is very well made. I got all of those CO 1:6 figures, and the Doctor figure is unfortunately the weakest of the bunch. Martha seems to use a new, stronger body, and coes with a very good likeness.
When I get the BC 10, I will photograph it with the twodifferent CO versions that I have.

It is up for pre-order now ChaserFan with the e-mailed link, if not then it will be released tomorrow (25th Jan) from 6pm GMT.

It is on pre-order now! And the 250 pieces of signature edition got sold-out in the first 30 mins. Just managed to pre-order at least the limited edition without the signature. Still its one of only 1000 pieces. I am soooo loking to Q3 when the fig is gonna be released (if all goes as planned) :yess:

Back