Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just like that everything arrived. Will update with my edition numbers and stuff once I get over the initial screaming with excitement.

#210 of 300 for Tennant, 021 of 300 for Baker. :yess:

You might be praising the packaging for the figures, but the box for the Dynamix is just bloody gorgeous.

Last edited:
Got my 10th Doctor, didn't have time to do more than glance at it and barely have time to type this now. But I can say this:

Amazing. Stellar. Legendary.

A total work of art. Superb paint job.

So happy.

More later.

And just like that everything arrived. Will update with my edition numbers and stuff once I get over the initial screaming with excitement.

#210 of 300 for Tennant, 021 of 300 for Baker. :yess:

You might be praising the packaging for the figures, but the box for the Dynamix is just bloody gorgeous.

I know, it all is a great right? I'm 208 out of 300 for my Tennant!

Got my 10th Doctor, didn't have time to do more than glance at it and barely have time to type this now. But I can say this:

Amazing. Stellar. Legendary.

A total work of art. Superb paint job.

So happy.

More later.

I am ecstatic with my #10 figure :yess:

Anyone got a shot of their Ten's eyes? Mines are looking a good bit bloodshot and just wanted to check against others.

Apart from that, fantastic!
Ehm...Allons-y?

:gah: Stupid me, I did not realize that when the order was "paid in full" that didn't include shipping, that you have to dig even deeper into the BC website to find the right place to pay for that. Okay all sorted and hopefully it's on the way....!

Really pleased to see that everybody is receiving and happy with their figures!

I just had this epiphany in relation to the 11th doctor which is still subject to release by Big Chief...

If they go with the Christmas special version of Matt's incarnation then they could include Capaldi's head as an alternate version with the damaged cyberman head as seen in the promo pic's from the same episode..?

As well as the dalek eyestalk he seem's to be using as a wand with that cape as pictured..?

I dunno I'm just really excited and hope Gregg and the crew are reading this as a suggestion worthy of consideration...

What do you guy's think???

I think the promo's look ridic ie : as in an insanely good proposal for eleven with the alternate Capaldi regeneration head (exclusive through BCS)...

Still waiting for my 10...

Nobody is going to want to pay $200 for another variant figure in a different outfit/accessories.

I would, especially for 11 variants...but I'd also be fine with expansion packs as long as the content makes sense, last time I heard of them it was acceptable.

If they go with the Christmas special version of Matt's incarnation then they could include Capaldi's head as an alternate version with the damaged cyberman head as seen in the promo pic's from the same episode..?

Ugh, no. I'm not gonna pay more for a figure just because it includes a head I don't want. Please no double packs or heads of different Doctors. If I buy 11 I want 11 and no other. Cyberman head as an accessory would be great though.

Last edited:
yes! thought the same and posted awhile back, cyberman head would indeed be cool and even better with some led's so it lights up as seen in promo images. capaldi head is a great idea as well. :)

i see BCS improving so def dont mind another 11 down the line.

so some still waiting for 10 to arrive in USA yeah?

Last edited:
Still waiting for my 10...

I would, especially for 11 variants...but I'd also be fine with expansion packs as long as the content makes sense, last time I heard of them it was acceptable.

yes! thought the same and posted awhile back, cyberman head would indeed be cool and even better with some led's so it lights up as seen in promo images. capaldi head is a great idea as well. :)

so some still waiting for 10 to arrive in USA yeah?

Thank's for replying! Well I sent off the suggestion and they can alway's
have it there for consideration. Two doctor's with one stone plus extra's!!!

I thought I'd love Ten more but Tom is currently winning. Managed to get a good shot or two in though.

Big Chief Tenth Doctor 1/6 Action Figure by gibbspaulus, on Flickr

That's insanely good. I checked out your other pic's too over on Flickr and you also brought this to my attention... Did you manage to successfully DL one? Any chance you could pass it my way please if you did, somehow?

Your'e extremely talented bordering on ingeniously mad :horror

Back