Bieeeebbbberrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Noooooo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy to hate little bastards who have it all.

But the little bastard put himself out there on youtube and now he's huge. Living the American dream, he is.

Just stay off drugs, you little bastard.

I heard he's a ____....and he kicked everyone out of a Halo Reach party or something.

I've never hated someone for their "talent". Lack of talent maybe. I hate Brett Ratner for being a hack. I hate the Nightmare remake for being horrible. I hate AvP-R for being the worst thing ever made by a human.....:lol

I have never hated a person for being better then me....:lecture

Nooooooo......I mean the youtube comments! :lol

I heard he's a ____....and he kicked everyone out of a Halo Reach party or something.

Yea he did the Xbox Halo Reach launch party. He and his body guards showed up uninvited at it and his body guards began forcefully removing people who paid to be there simply because they didn't like the look of them. Also when the Bungie devs were trying to set him up a game to play he was giving them a major attitude. A clip can be found of it on youtube I think.
I don't not like him because he is 100,000 richer than I am,there are plenty of rich people I do like. I can't stand him because he is a spoiled and self centered sleazebag.

lol.jpg

I hate this kid for sure, his music is f'kn garbage..i don't care how many lemmings follow him or how much money the kid makes yearly.

No jealously here, just sad to see how this world has changed.

I hate this kid for sure, his music is f'kn garbage..i don't care how many lemmings follow him or how much money the kid makes yearly.

No jealously here, just sad to see how this world has changed.

He's just something little girls can scream over. They come and go. He should've just waited until he was older and made legit music and had a longer career.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bZhysHY1_UY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol

"Yo." I did seen it, thank you very much...

Seriously, who does this kid think he is?

He didn't even win that legitly! He asked his fans to call in the vote! What an ass!

i thought you liked him Ween? You know this kid is overrated when he wins a MVP award at a basketball game for scoring 8pts and getting 2 rebounds

i thought you liked him Ween? You know this kid is overrated when he wins a MVP award at a basketball game for scoring 8pts and getting 2 rebounds

Oh hell no! I don't care for him at all. I just wish my 8 year old neice didn't!

When I was a tween, I liked the older, more manly looking guys. I would never give this girly-boy a second look.

Back