Best Transformer toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Hasbro 20th Anniv. Prime yesterday, wow is it an amazing figure. At first, part of me thought it was kinda pricey, even at retail, for a "toy" but they really went the distance in quality with this piece. My only gripe with it is I wish the display base audio was Peter Cullen and not some voice actor that really doesn't even resemble him.

just saw the movie and i'm in awe! never thought i'd live to see a live action, hardcore Transformers movie, but man what an experience!

so how's the Ultimate Bumblebee? i hear it's got animated arms and parts. it doesn't literally transform by itself does it?

just saw the movie and i'm in awe! never thought i'd live to see a live action, hardcore Transformers movie, but man what an experience!

so how's the Ultimate Bumblebee? i hear it's got animated arms and parts. it doesn't literally transform by itself does it?
Glad ya liked it Mook :rock

I think we all wish it did. :monkey2

When it comes to Transformers, I look into how fun is the transformation. Sculpt and articulation are important, but secondary. I avoid figures showing excess robot kibble in vehicle mode.

Just as with SW and any other huge property, everyone enjoys it for different reasons! A lot of newcomers have joined the fray, but they probably got hooked on TF for different reasons than a G1 fan, or Japanese Beast Wars fan.

So, the best toy depends on your taste.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=330147524339&rd=1&rd=1

this guy posts on some other boards and frequently shows us his customs. he then puts then on ebay.

this is probably one of the greatest transformer toys out there right now (in my opinion) - as soon as i get it, I'm going to customize it exactly like that.

Jin is a great guy,very talented and skillful at customs...he frequents another board I go to and shows his stuff off there as well as never hesistating to give any advice out either.

Yes, he does end up turning around and selling his custom work, but he does a fantastic job at them and he really...really made a killing off of that Bumblebee....WOW!

DAMN...all his customs are going high!

Jin is a great guy,very talented and skillful at customs...he frequents another board I go to and shows his stuff off there as well as never hesistating to give any advice out either.

Yes, he does end up turning around and selling his custom work, but he does a fantastic job at them and he really...really made a killing off of that Bumblebee....WOW!

DAMN...all his customs are going high!

That dude made a killing on all of these. I really like that Jazz he did.

That dude made a killing on all of these. I really like that Jazz he did.

they look great but what did that guy actually do to make those customs? from some stuff i've read it seems like he took existing mass marketed 6" figures and did some resculpting and painting, or did he do more than that. i'm totally unfamiliar w/ what TF toys are out right now so i'm not sure how different his customs look from the original mass pieces.

they look great but what did that guy actually do to make those customs? from some stuff i've read it seems like he took existing mass marketed 6" figures and did some resculpting and painting, or did he do more than that. i'm totally unfamiliar w/ what TF toys are out right now so i'm not sure how different his customs look from the original mass pieces.

for the most part, it's just paint. on starscream he added claws instead of the missiles for his hands. there are a few other things he did, but again, mainly paint!! crazy!!

for the most part, it's just paint. on starscream he added claws instead of the missiles for his hands. there are a few other things he did, but again, mainly paint!! crazy!!

wow! so who makes the original toys? Hasbro?

like how he put those Doc Ock claws on Starscream.

Back