Best Transformer toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if people realize that the new Megatron Gun attachments is also made by Just It Toys.

I think it's pretty shady for them to copy Takara's packaging because so many people (myself included) actually thought that it was an official Takara release for their Masterpiece TFs
Frankly I'm not sure how anyone could fail to notice this. Maybe I just guess I expect collectors to be better informed about what they're collecting, and the nature of the trailer release (as well as the Megatron attachments) was extensively covered on every major Transformers news site.

Besides, any company that brings us smallest Transformers Dinobots is pretty okay in my book.

Myself, I thought it was kind of shady of Takara to make anyone who wanted a trailer have to buy a whole 'nother Masterpiece Prime in order to get it. The trailer should have been made available separately.

Thats awesome!! I have never seen it before, but damn, $200 + and it dont transform:monkey4

I'll stick with the MP Prime.

Yeah, its pretty cool looking. I don't think it retailed for that much (not sure) but since its been out for awhile now the price has gotten pretty high. Its still a pretty awesome looking figure and one I wouldn't mind getting if I could find him for a more reasonable price.

Well, to address Dave's and my concerns as well as others that started this thread, Facebox posted some images and we've gotten confirmation that Hasbro will apparently realease more collector-aimed figures of the movie Transformers without transforming features so that the body can accurrately represent the film appearance.

4mhff36.jpg

67xu80o.jpg

4vdtedx.jpg

669skqw.jpg

625av5i.jpg

6biymg5.jpg

6gwzn9u.jpg

Here's a link to a full gallery:

Hasbro Transformers Trade Show Display

Sometime next month based on the tag seen in this image. With a $10 price tag, I'd say you're looking somewhere in the 4-7" range.

r_DSC06584.jpg

...we've gotten confirmation that Hasbro will apparently realease more collector-aimed figures of the movie Transformers without transforming features so that the body can accurrately represent the film appearance.
Just what I wanted to hear, it looks like these will have crazy poseability, can't wait to get all of these! :rock

Last edited:
For the tv show accuracy, the Hard Hero statues are awesome... i just love the detail that the Palisades statues had.

LOVE Megs' expression in the Hard Hero statue.

For the tv show accuracy, the Hard Hero statues are awesome... i just love the detail that the Palisades statues had.

LOVE Megs' expression in the Hard Hero statue.
They were nice I'll admit, but the HH versions hold a special place in my heart because they are Cartoon accurate.

Question about the Masterpiece Prime. Does the add on Trailer you can buy by itself work with the Hasbro issues 20th Anniversary Prime figure?

Sure does, BUT it DOES NOT open up like the one that comes with MP-04.

Thanks. Since I have the Hasbro on the way to me, I was thinking about getting the trailer to have the look, don't need it to open, and I've seen some reasonable deals for it around, so I may pull the trigger on it, thanks again for the info.

Thanks. Since I have the Hasbro on the way to me, I was thinking about getting the trailer to have the look, don't need it to open, and I've seen some reasonable deals for it around, so I may pull the trigger on it, thanks again for the info.

Word of warning on the Hasbro Prime, he doesn't hold his gun very well. He can hold the Megatron gun perfectly, but for some reason his gun doesn't want to stay in his hand.

Not the best toy i'm sure but i'm for sure gonna get the prime voice changer helmet when it goes on clearance.(hell, it makes the transforming sounds thats good enough for me:D)I was watching some youtube clips on it looks kinda neat, might wear it when i go with my kid trick or treating.

Back