Best Transformer toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I figured that the design is difficult, but the deluxe Bumble Bee seems to have done it fairly well. What's this MP04? If it's expensive it must be cool!

we got the there and got the tickets at 9:40, movie started an hour later, so we went to starbucks... got in there at like 10..... that **** was ****ing packed! gotta go back tomorrow.

MP04 is prime with his trailer which opens up.

MP01 is just prime

MP-04TRANSFORMERCONVOYCOMPLETEVERSIONTRAILERSET_b.jpg

you'll also hear 20th anniversary prime and 20th ann. DVD prime...these are Hasbro's dumbed down verisons of the Takara Masterpiece(MP series) ones...they still rock but are lacking the polish (and long smoke stacks) the Masterpiece one has.

Vader AL said:
you'll also hear 20th anniversary prime and 20th ann. DVD prime...these are Hasbro's dumbed down verisons of the Takara Masterpiece(MP series) ones...they still rock but are lacking the polish (and long smoke stacks) the Masterpiece one has.
The only thing the 20th Anniversary (1st one) is missing is the long smokestacks, other than that it's identical to the Takara MP-01.

The ill Jedi said:
The only thing the 20th Anniversary (1st one) is missing is the long smokestacks, other than that it's identical to the Takara MP-01.

I thought the build quality and paint was better on the Takara as well?

The ill Jedi said:
The 20th Anniversary Prime has a slightly battle-damaged deco.

I'm looking forward to the anime-deco'ed WalMart exclusive Masterpiece Starscream coming this fall.

Also, let's not forget the tiny miracle that is THS-02 Convoy:

1138219340_prime3.jpg

You won't get a perfect toy that's the same as the movie version, it just isn't possible, there's a bunch of stuff that just comes from nowhere, and many pieces that are too small to make in a toy. Plus I think Prime had like over 10,000 moving parts. But I would really like a robot version statue that looks like the movie, that'd be cool. It looks like the Ultimate Bumblebee figure is the most accurate.

I agree statues would be the best way, and I hope they do them. Either MR or SSC

as for the bumblebee toy, im still unimpressed. just look at the chest area, blehhhhh.

MaulFan said:
Cool looking and nice a toy as this is:
811081eba74f_a400.jpg

Dave and myself, and I'm sure others, are looking for a toy that looks just like this:
Transformers-movie-12.jpg

Yes. That is my goal as well. :D

somebody needs to make movie accurate, detailed, transformed versions and then include an accurate vehicle to display beside them. Id buy that set-up.

occulum said:
somebody needs to make movie accurate, detailed, transformed versions and then include an accurate vehicle to display beside them. Id buy that set-up.

That'd be cool, I hadn't thought of a 2-pack senario to have both forms made film accurrate, I'd buy that setup too, but at minimum, we need screen matched, transformed versions, they're just too cool not to have.

Back