Ben Linus from LOST by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Great likeness!!! :clap

You want in on this Mag or do I have to drag you into Room 23??

Please, this way...

ff_lost17_f.jpg

Any room for Ben in your collection Cris? Or do I have to drag you into Room 23 (didn't work for Mag... :( )!!

I can't wait to replace my placeholder head (and weather the rest of the outfit...)

100_2333.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to tinker with this shirt to make it work...
102_2636.jpg

And the link to some Ben images I posted in the LOST Custom thread for inspiration! :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2546466&postcount=246

What does everyone else plan to do?

You've been waiting for this head for the longest time. I remember seeing your placeholder back in 2009.

You've been waiting for this head for the longest time. I remember seeing your placeholder back in 2009.

:lol Bee's placeholder Ben/Locke display is what dragged me into this custom world to begin with. Glad you finally got Ben :hi5:

I want to wait to see him painted before I jump on board though (hopefully GDB posts pics as soon as he paints him!)

:lol Bee's placeholder Ben/Locke display is what dragged me into this custom world to begin with. Glad you finally got Ben :hi5:

I want to wait to see him painted before I jump on board though (hopefully GDB posts pics as soon as he paints him!)

You mean this one?? lol

101_1741.jpg

Any room for Ben in your collection Cris? Or do I have to drag you into Room 23 (didn't work for Mag... :( )!!

I probably would if I didn´t suck at finding the right bodies and the outfits. I know some of you have fun doing that but I don´t like it because I don´t know much about the different bodies and the clothes that fit each body so I have to go for "trial and error" and that´s expensive.

I probably would have got Jack and Ben if they were sold already painted and dressed up, lol, but I suppose none of you would want to go through a double headache, :lol

So I guess I´ll just wait for Juliet and stick with her and Sawyer, who anyway were my fav characters.

I probably would if I didn´t suck at finding the right bodies and the outfits. I know some of you have fun doing that but I don´t like it because I don´t know much about the different bodies and the clothes that fit each body so I have to go for "trial and error" and that´s expensive.

I probably would have got Jack and Ben if they were sold already painted and dressed up, lol, but I suppose none of you would want to go through a double headache, :lol

So I guess I´ll just wait for Juliet and stick with her and Sawyer, who anyway were my fav characters.

Talk to Brent! I'm sure he'll hook you up with some painted sculpts. Order them, send them off to him and then VIOLA!
The bodies and outfits... that's a different story. Once I get Jack together I can give you a recipe and links, but that's a little ways off. I still have to sort out the body. Ben I've had 'done' for 2 years now so I can't help you there other than to say that I have him on a TT Slim.

TT Slim is the only way for Ben,they are a bit smaller in height than the regular TT too right?

No no, thank YOU Anthony!

Come on guys! Hop aboard and maybe start a 'Person of Interest' or 'Odd Job' bash!!

https://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/michael-emerson-j-j-abrams-person-of-interest/

EW has confirmed that Lost star Michael Emerson has landed the lead role in the CBS pilot Person of Interest, exec produced by J.J. Abrams and Jonah Nolan — i.e. the brother of filmmaker Christopher Nolan and a co-writer of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. (Deadline first reported the story.) Emerson will play a billionaire who hires a presumed-dead ex-CIA agent to fight violent crime in New York City. It is currently unclear how Person of Interest could affect Odd Jobs, the J.J. Abrams project that was to star Emerson and his Lost scene partner Terry O’Quinn; NBC had recently pushed that project into the next pilot season.

I'll be using a Barrack Sergeant body with Ignite Samurai barefeet..It really is short compared to any nude body...

Back