Beauty and the Beast (live action) - starring Emma Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full trailer. I think it looks great but I am going to have to get used to all the living objects, they look creepy as hell. :lol

Bold no nose Ralph Fiennes is still way hotter than this CGI crap.
Unless you're into poor man's beastiality.

large.jpg

98781401_tumblr_mf94l6xDwa1qziuz4o2_500.gif

Should have gone practical for Beast. Hollywood's obsession with CG is depressing.

Also, Luke Evans as Gaston is a fail.

Funny, I think Beast looks ok. The talking furniture, though, is a bit too...ornate? to me. And Ewan McGregor's french accent sounds HORRIBLE. Too bad the late Jerry Orbach passed.

The older Orlando Bloom dude from the Hobbit is Gaston? Lame. I'd have made a better Gaston. Hell, the Gaston actors you see at Disney world are better.
He is a lame choice for sure

But who would u choose from hollywood actors?

He is a lame choice for sure

But who would u choose from hollywood actors?

Gaston is basically a big mofo with a full head of hair in a ponytail in his 30s.

So Chris Hemsworth with dark hair would have worked. Or Kellan Lutz. Or Joe Manganiello.

Gaston is basically a big mofo with a full head of hair in a ponytail in his 30s.

So Chris Hemsworth with dark hair would have worked. Or Kellan Lutz. Or Joe Manganiello.

excellent choices. disney definitely f ed up.
Gaston is meant to be comic relief too so Hemsworth would have been perfect

The older Orlando Bloom dude from the Hobbit is Gaston? Lame. I'd have made a better Gaston. Hell, the Gaston actors you see at Disney world are better.
Ummm...no!

gaston-disney-cast-member-who-has-gained-international-popularity-his-portrayal-villain.jpg

:lol :lol

But I get your point and agree. Luke Evans has no business playing this role.

Back