Beauty and the Beast (live action) - starring Emma Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh... emma is such an awful actress... they really couldn't get anyone else? that's weird. yeah she fits the "beauty" part, but i cant see her as belle,

Well, so far all these cartoon-to-film things were terrible. Home watch for sure but hope it's decent.

emma watson aint no Belle... shes pretty but....no way. shes not a great actress either, this is gonna suck

Holy **** that teaser was perfect, but next MARCH! I thought this was coming out in december? I've been pleasantly surprised by the disney live action movies, Jungle Book is still the best film of year so far and this one I'm actually excited to see. Damn, to bad it's 10 months away. I'm sure it'll be another hit for Disney though.

I think she'll make a great Belle. I don't know about Luke Evans as Gaston though. Oddly enough Hugh Jackman would have probably made a great Gaston.
I first glanced at that post and thought it said that Luke Wilson was Gaston, which could be hilarious and awesome. But alas. . .

Can't wait for the live action the Aristocats!

By the way, it seems like the anthropomorphic candle, clock, etc. are going to be in this one. Curious to see if Disney can make that work.

You are a brave man for saying that on this forum... pretty sure everyone here has a major hard on for her :lol

I think she'll make a great Belle. I don't know about Luke Evans as Gaston though. Oddly enough Hugh Jackman would have probably made a great Gaston.

she has a pretty face but to me she still feels wrong for a role like belle, i dont know. she definitely is too thin.

Last edited:
Emma Watson was hotter when she was a kid.

dpoZLfA.png

Back