BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from SS regarding what was apparently the last of the stock, which I had on pre-order:

"Unfortunately, we were just informed by our Shipping Department that the last couple of pieces we had in our inventory were damage and not saleable. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fill the order for this item."

It went on to say I'll be refunded for all of my FlexPay payments, which is awesome of them. I'm just sad I won't be adding it to my collection. :[

Just got my bust in :drool

Grats! Hope it pleases you.

Just got an email from SS regarding what was apparently the last of the stock, which I had on pre-order:

"Unfortunately, we were just informed by our Shipping Department that the last couple of pieces we had in our inventory were damage and not saleable. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fill the order for this item."

It went on to say I'll be refunded for all of my FlexPay payments, which is awesome of them. I'm just sad I won't be adding it to my collection. :[

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. :(

That's *****, man. Sorry to hear. Keep an eye on ebay though, I saw one a couple days ago that sold in the $600 range.

I like my battle damaged IM but was never really happy with the actual battle damage paintwork.

I've started doing a little silver battle damage of my own which isn't finished yet. Any thoughts on it so far guys?

Thanks mate.
Like I said I still haven't finished it yet but I had to take a deep breath before attacking a $700 bust. Pretty happy so far though :)

It looks so good man! That is what it should have looked like from the beginning! Keep going!

It looks so good man! That is what it should have looked like from the beginning! Keep going!

Thanks DFanatic that's the motivation I was looking for lol.:yess:

The only problem is its hard to know when to stop now...just don't want to go to far and over do it.

Last edited:
Thanks DFanatic that's the motivational I was looking for lol.:yess:

The only problem is its hard to know when to stop now...just don't want to go to far and over do it.

I think you are almost there. Post more pictures when you are done.

I like my battle damaged IM but was never really happy with the actual battle damage paintwork.

I've started doing a little silver battle damage of my own which isn't finished yet. Any thoughts on it so far guys?

Great job so far! I think it is a definite improvement. I also agree with your instinct that you don't want to go too far and make it too "busy" looking. I would slow down, do a little bit at a time, and give yourself a day or so in between to soak it in, because I think it looks near finished already!

Thanks heaps guys.

Im definitely going to take your advice Ichiro and leave it for now and re-assess in a few days but at the moment I think Im pretty well done.
Ive attached a few more pics for you Dfanatic and thanks darthChris for the feedback and video :)

Back