BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a high end movie collectible company...this isnt acceptable and says alot about their intentions and focus as a company.

I bet these will be ready to ship "IMMEDIATELY" too...:rolleyes:

Chris

Last edited:

Chris

Good call, and probably right.

I think if SS had limited the ES to something around 500 and had better QA involvement during the process, this would be a very sought after piece. I still think the piece is fantastic in a mint state, but now there just seems to be bad karma surrounding it, with all the returns and now the reuse of non-mint original pieces (if that turns out to be the case).

Im wondering if its ONLY going to be the face mainly with the BD. The chest and shoulders are still going to be all wavy and un-even like the last one. So really...what is missing MORE paint going to add to this piece that the first one didnt already have?

If SS continues on like this...I think I will focus only on collecting Cinemaquette in the future. They would NEVER pull a move like this...and I KNOW im getting what I paid for.

Chris

Last edited:

If they shipped immediately that'd be the only reason I wouldn't get it. I don't have the funds right now and with SDCC just a handful of days away it wouldn't be until after that I'd get one. I'd probably see about going Flex but that's about it.

I don't agree with the last part you said.

One could argue that only a diehard fan of a particular character or license would buy something that is most likely a dolled up return of an item he or she already owned.

Come on SS, I don't want a BD bust, I want the 1:2 IM. Disclose it, give us more info, more photo please.

Would be cool if the helmet came off to reveal Tony!

Wont happened.To much money involved with resculpt..Their intentions for this BD one is clearly To get them back a bit of what they lost in revenue with the first one..

Come on SS, I don't want a BD bust, I want the 1:2 IM. Disclose it, give us more info, more photo please.

Amen to that brother Yatyat...errr.....Tauyau...err....Tayuay.....errr.....Yauyat..err...:confused: :eek:

Wait.....Yatyau......:D I knew i'll get it sooner or later...:rolleyes:

Now, bring on the Iron Child...:rock

Amen to that brother Yatyat...errr.....Tauyau...err....Tayuay.....errr.....Yauyat..err...:confused: :eek:

Wait.....Yatyau......:D I knew i'll get it sooner or later...:rolleyes:

Now, bring on the Iron Child...:rock

Next year you'll see a Battle Damaged 1:2 IM! :lol

Back