Battlefield 1943

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you. I kept watching you to see if I could "Join a Friend" but it never gave me the option. Servers were full the whole hour I was on so I gave up.

I will try again on Sat/Sun.

Yeah we couldn't join as a team, but individually we all got into games.

So...after playing for awhile tonight I turned it off to wind down for bed. Then I couldn't go to sleep, so I booted BF 1943 up again and in my STATS info, it said Level 1 and everything that I did up until now was gone. I really hope it comes back, but if it is gone, I think I'm done with the game. No way I'm doing that again. Stupid Microsoft

Last edited:
Played the 30 minute dermo ! and I was not impressed.
The graphics are weak.

but one thing that I like was the water effect on the beach.
you can see the stones and the reflection of the water.
looked awsome but the game overall dosent looks sharp at all.
needs more Anti-Aliasing.

I hope it comes out on computer so I can run it Full AA.

The graphics are weak.

well, it isn't a game that was built for graphics, it was built for multiplayer. Plus, it's a downloadable game, so if you're looking for great graphics, don't expect that from a downloadable.

At least they fixed the ranking system. Still at level 13....for some of those stamps, do you have to do them in one game??? Like the "4 SNIPE KILLS", I know I've gotten 4 snipe kills, but I haven't gotten the stamp......

Last edited:
The graphics are weak.

Isnt this just basically scaled down version of Battlefeild 1942 for xbox and PS3?

Soooo.....are there enough servers yet? I keep trying to play the demo but no online.

This game is getting better every day. It's so much more fun when you are playing with people who know what they are doing. Though it sucks to be gunned down by a strafing airplane it is still very cool.

Also the damage that can be done to trees and buildings is great. I was trying to snipe someone while playing last night and a bush was in the way. What do you do? Shoot down the bush! So cool.

Have a guy hiding behind a wall from your tank? Shoot down the wall.

Back